Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids actings weird around me in public.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Jesus Nigger Christ... This one foid with a newborn lil fagot around her arms was scared while approaching me . There was this one huge pillar in between us as we walked pasted each other, she slowed down as we walked pasted each other so she timed it perfectly so she would be behind the pillar as I walked passed her. Idk if that makes sense but she was trying to avoid me with her stupid baby. Its over for us incels 30 and over. Lil youngcels in their teens and early 20's are retarded for thinking its over for them. Once u reach 30, your mental state automatically takes another hit. And if you're truly ugly, its OVER

Jesus Nigger Christ
Legit lol'd tbh, first time I've heard that.

Its over for us incels 30 and over.
She most likely thought you could attack her or steal her baby because of how you look tbh.
It's all due to media and how they perceive certain people.
It's over for you, I don't look menacing enough for a female to react that way to me.

Should have grabbed the baby and punted it like a football (in GTA V)

I apologize to the youngcels. I just truly think it isn't over until you're like 30 with no friends and family support
Just remember to carry yourself with class and be respectful. Even as an incel.

Last edited: