Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My slav cover has been blown

Interesting, looks sort of similar to my moms phenotype(Alpinid)

You still use it, what did you think of it?

I’ve been considering trying this with tylenol

Not sure that would be a good idea considering how your mental state seems to be
My mental state is so fuuuuucked that maybe if I fuck it even harder with DMT it will unfuck itself somehow JFL

Cant get any worse than this

I dont smoke weed anymore, I only smoked it because I had ghetto slav friensd who always smoked it at school and home while I was around so had to hit the blunt too.

idk puts you in a chill mood but other than that I dont see the appeal

i lost 10kg since then but yes i am still overweight

84kg

I am going for 65.
Good. Being incel is hard enough, when you add being fat to that it’s just double the torture

anyway ama go fap to her face in my memory now.

My mental state is so fuuuuucked that maybe if I fuck it even harder with DMT it will unfuck itself somehow JFL

Cant get any worse than this
Kek true
I dont smoke weed anymore, I only smoked it because I had ghetto slav friensd who always smoked it at school and home while I was around so had to hit the blunt too.
Everyone here in the US does it, doesn’t matter by demographic

First time I tried was with a normie “””friend”””
in HS.
idk puts you in a chill mood but other than that I dont see the appeal
Meh, a cope is a cope

not tryna judge but it sounds like there is no reason for you to avoid this woman like this, i am also avoidant but it's in response to bad treatment

not tryna judge but it sounds like there is no reason for you to avoid this woman like this, i am also avoidant but it's in response to bad treatment
I mean when I say avoided I wasn't physically avoiding this woman I just was obscuring the fact I am a slav by only speaking English to her. Also if I didn't do this I already KNOW how this will end, the blackpill taught me how this will end and life experience I will just fucking make it akward for the two of us and living next to eachother will be even more cancer so that is what I was trying to prevent from happening.

I mean when I say avoided I wasn't physically avoiding this woman I just was obscuring the fact I am a slav by only speaking English to her. Also if I didn't do this I already KNOW how this will end, the blackpill taught me how this will end and life experience I will just fucking make it akward for the two of us and living next to eachother will be even more cancer so that is what I was trying to prevent from happening.
is she someone's wife or gf already? cos then I understand. my brother's wife is insufferable and can waste your time with bullshit about her therapy sessions and other garbage if you'll let her.

is she someone's wife or gf already? cos then I understand. my brother's wife is insufferable and can waste your time with bullshit about her therapy sessions and other garbage if you'll let her.
dont think so she lives alone so maybe she single, but I heard some children coming over to her room idk what her situation is I literally only exchanged greetings with her before tis is the first time I spoke to her in 2 years beyond 'hi'.

dont think so she lives alone so maybe she single, but I heard some children coming over to her room idk what her situation is I literally only exchanged greetings with her before tis is the first time I spoke to her in 2 years beyond 'hi'.
baby momma and shiee'

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Everyone here in the US does it, doesn’t matter by demographic

First time I tried was with a normie “””friend”””
in HS.
even at work at a tech company some dude can just show up in the kitchen during a work party after hours and start rolling joints.