Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid who mocks guy for owning older automobile revealed to be dog-fucking landwhale named BITE

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Mock

View: https://twitter.com/LynMarcus/status/1460030207713292291

View: https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer/status/1459326840112250886

The absolute state of middle-aged fat roasties, to be fair, the only thing this woman has given any attention to is a Big Mac. :feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: At least the old man can fit in an automobile. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

the dog can see nothing with hair in front of its eyes. if it sees her it will run away.

>Literally called Bitecoofer
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the Twitter replies do not disappoint.

"Imagine the smell" was my favorite.

I never understood douchebags and retards who mock people for driving older cars. Do they really think their new but unreliable and overpriced piece of shit that you need a Bachelor's in CS to troubleshoot is somehow better?

Foids need to have their asses kicked in a daily basis (in real life)

I hate fat "people"

It's also a sign of being low IQ when you associate cars with wealth/income

I hate fat "people"
There's a lot of things about people to hate.

While I'm not as fat as this landwhale I could stand to drop 50+ pounds of fat.

There's a lot wrong with me, and it's good you hate those flaws, but we can also look past flaws to virtues which can co-exist.

There's a lot of things about people to hate.

While I'm not as fat as this landwhale I could stand to drop 50+ pounds of fat.

There's a lot wrong with me, and it's good you hate those flaws, but we can also look past flaws to virtues which can co-exist.
No + you're Canadian

If you were trying to have sex with her in the missionary position imagine how challenging it would be to keep your balance atop her belly and avoid rolling off

Chad dog wont stick his knot in any whore over 140lbs. Dogpill failed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back