Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid who got a bad rating on reddit/rate me blames incels and instead posts on free compliments

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Foids need to fish for compliments constantly to feed their ever inflating egos

Holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Creepy incel rate me page
its because it actually rates accurately over hurting your feeling:feelsthink:

:soy:I mean this in the least creepy way but if I saw you out and about I’d definitely try (and fail) at building up the courage to ask you out:soy:
:foidSoy:being rated poorly by a bunch of incels is probably a the best compliment anyone could receive lol:foidSoy:
:soy:Just because weirdos online can’t handle your style doesn’t mean you are below average. In fact, I’d say you are definitely above average.:soy:
(from comments)

:soy:I mean this in the least creepy way but if I saw you out and about I’d definitely try (and fail) at building up the courage to ask you out:soy:
:foidSoy:being rated poorly by a bunch of incels is probably a the best compliment anyone could receive lol:foidSoy:
:soy:Just because weirdos online can’t handle your style doesn’t mean you are below average. In fact, I’d say you are definitely above average.:soy:
(from comments)
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well I mean, "incel" is just a word for foids for a guy they don't like. Its almost interchangeable with words like "loser" and "virgin." Its funny how even inceltear says that to be an incel you have to actively self-identify as one, but when they are insulting someone and they don't know if the person even self-identifies with the term they call them an incel anyway. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS EITHER. Just say you hate virgin men and get over it, IT.

Western women are so fragile that a singe constructive comment sends them into a rage. This whole idea of girl boss is going to hurt these women in the long run — they’ll never be happy.

Western women are so fragile that a singe constructive comment sends them into a rage. This whole idea of girl boss is going to hurt these women in the long run — they’ll never be happy.
They wouldn't last 1 minute in the life of the most fakecel among the incels

Classic narcissism from foids. They can't handle the fact that anyone believes they are slightly less than perfect.
Well I mean, "incel" is just a word for foids for a guy they don't like. Its almost interchangeable with words like "loser" and "virgin." Its funny how even inceltear says that to be an incel you have to actively self-identify as one, but when they are insulting someone and they don't know if the person even self-identifies with the term they call them an incel anyway. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS EITHER. Just say you hate virgin men and get over it, IT.
We DoN'T sHaMe ViRgIn MaLeS, yOu FuCkInG InKwElL!

Keep preaching the truth, brother. Soyciety hates virgins and treats us like trash because of it. I hate everyone who has ever had sex.

It basically means "if you aren't appealing to us you have no value" :blackpill:

She needs her vaginina spanked with a rubber spatulate while tied spread eagled on the kitchen table.

Does anybody have her pic saved :feelshmm:
And that subreddit is 10000x more brutal to males to the point where I’m too weak to browse it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I‘ll definitely ascend someday… :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back