Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid wants to vent to me

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I matched with this foid on a dating app, and she is currently trying to friendzone me.

She is crying in our chat about her ex-boyfriend who is apparently "mean" and "manipulative".

He is most likely a chad otherwise she wouldn't give a fuck about him. She says she is "depressed".

What should I tell her?

Prime candidates are:
1)"I hope both of you get aids you fingerlicking whore"
2) "Im out, choke on your saliva slut."
3) "I hope you get anally probed in your sleep"

I matched with this foid on a dating app, and she is currently trying to friendzone me.

She is crying in our chat about her ex-boyfriend who is apparently "mean" and "manipulative".

He is most likely a chad otherwise she wouldn't give a fuck about him. She says she is "depressed".

What should I tell her?

Prime candidates are:
ok GrAY.

it's over

What should I tell her?
tell her to fuck off. she is using u as a beta orbiter and futur gay friend that she can talk with him about her life issues

What should I tell her?

Prime candidates are:
Foid wants to share secrets with you? M o g s m e

Chad tier if women want to share secrets withchu

All foids r mentally insane used goods :blackpill:

2 followed by 1

what the fuck. how did you end up interacting with this woman on tinder? what's the purpose of tinder if she goes on to friendzone you on the get-go?

what the fuck. how did you end up interacting with this woman on tinder? what's the purpose of tinder if she goes on to friendzone you on the get-go?
most foids on tinder are dumbass whores, on the rare occasion that you match with one they just end up wasting your time and being bitchy/flaky.

Prime candidates are:

:feelswhat: How old are you?

If you're going to act like an idiot child in chat, that is your choice. But don't come on here afterwards crying about muh height did this, it's ovER REEEEEE!

How about keeping some kind of adult male dignity, and replying with something like:

4. "I'm sorry to hear about these problems you have had with your ex. He sounds very difficult to get along with.

I can see that he is still quite important in your life, and you probably need to talk to him about all of that, not me.

I have enjoyed our chats, if you ever want to talk more I would welcome that, you know where to find me."

If a foid is voluntarily talking to you, you’ve ascended

If you're going to act like an idiot child in chat, that is your choice. But don't come on here afterwards crying about muh height did this, it's ovER REEEEEE!

How about keeping some kind of adult male dignity, and replying with something like:
that is the most cucked shit i've ever heard

“Fuck off bitch”

Soycuck

Another reeing child who thinks you can behave like an absolute retard and then just blame your height / face / whatever for the outcome. Average 2023 fakecel.

"cry even louder"

"This wouldn't have happened if you had a better personality"

"You're not entitled to a non abusive boyfriend"

Just some ideas

Imagine girls actually talking to you.