Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid uses her 2 braincells for half a second and realizes obvious fact

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/110wdhy/people_overestimate_therapy/

It's not like we've been saying therapy is utter horseshit since forever.

Also JFL at "people". No, "people" don't overestimate therapy. WOMEN overestimate therapy. Toilets are the ones that tell you to go to therapy in order to fix all your problems, no matter whether that problem is you stubbed your toe or your entire family got murdered. Toilets are the ones who treat therapy like it's some miracle cure directly handed to humanity by god himself. Not "people".

the-virgin-therapy-vs-the-chad-suicide-v0-y276s24r4jea1.png

Why can't women just shut the fuck up & enjoy their privileged life.

notice how it's always the foids that are suggesting therapy, "just be yourself" and all the shitty advice. because it only works for them in their privileged lives

It's also soyboys.

But you're right, it's a feminine thing.

Soybots have this idea that men need to become more feminine, because masculinity is tockthick.

Women wanting to visit The-rapist? Why am I not surprised.

There's nothing more I hate in this world than the privileged not being grateful for what they have.

If your problems go away by talking to someone then consider yourself privileged

Went to therapy for almost a decade and only quit once I turned 18

No therapy for your genetic composition

therapy only helps you cope with the problem. doesn't fix the problem

Therapy is just a cop-out made so that nobody has to feel bad for not giving a shit about their friend's problems and refusing to be there for them.

The reason why the likes of redditards think :soy: go to therapy! is the answer to everything, because the internet + 2 generations of women taking SSRI antidepressants during pregnancy, has produced a world full of self-absorbed, ADHD + Asperger's syndrome kids who are just incapable of being anything more than fair weather friends at best.

You want to share a meme on the internet?
Images 12

You want to get on the drinks tomorrow night?
Images 12

You want to go to twitch con next week?
Images 12

You're deeply unhappy and you want to talk to someone about the hard things you're going through right now?
Homer simpson hiding

See a therapist or something, IDK. You're stressing me out, mang.

Because women, like normies, love to gossip. Quite an interesting observation from my findings.

This close to realizing the blue pill society promotes, so close :feelsPop:

I am certain these toilets feel lonely only because certain people don’t want to interact with them(aka chad)

Meanwhile i don’t even have 1 friend I can call on :feelshaha:
This clown world keeps getting better