Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid told me an actual legit reason to not date subhuman

50ChadsOfGrey

Officer
So we were discussing life, it's over for me anyway so it was more for science and the foid was quite open even about some blackpill stuff
(some are, even willing to discuss it on general level, as long as they're not asked personnally to start fixing the problem at their personal level by sucking some truecel's dick jfl)

At some point she mentioned an actual legit reason foids may have to not date down
Which doesnt have to do with how the guy looks but more with the dynamic of being let's say 6/6,5 girl dating a sub5 guy

She explained that there is something happening when "dating down" , the subhuman starts to get an egoboost which is total poison for the relationship
I told her wtf are you talking about, yeah ofc you prefer an abusive handsome guy just because he's handsome
She said, at some point the ugly guy will behave the exact same way, takes you for granted etc treats you somewhat like the 'abusive chad' , and that's the best that can happen because the subhuman may also become uncomfortable and paranoid about the looks gap and become jealous, possessive (she explained she doesnt mind a dominant guy to be possessive but from an ugly guy it is not the same possessiveness, it comes from his insecurities and fears of losing her, legit fears from his place in the dating market...which is eventually super unhealthy and unsustainable). The lucky subhuman may also want to take revenge on life and endup by treating you even worse than Chad would.

I guess she had a point there in the fact that LOOKS IS NOT EVERYTHING there is also a dynamic behind, and even if related, even if lets say you dont choose to be 5'3" or to have truecel face... this dynamic behind, guys could do something about but they wont, so foids have no incentive at all to go for subhumans

i mean based on the way people act on here i dont think anyone here would treat their gf differently from a abusive chad

Based off from her extensive research from dating subhumans? Gigacope, the average subhuman wouldn't be "jealous" of anyone or anything if he got to fuck a hot foid daily; he'd just work even harder than the average Chad to maintain the relationship. But even if she said was true, it wouldn't matter because the average incel doesn't feel entitled to have a relationship with literal Gigastacy, that's just another made-up IT meme; even our looksmatches would be just fine, but we're consistently denied that chance due to the hypergamous behaviour and degeneracy of the average foid. :feelsjuice:

She explained that there is something happening when "dating down" , the subhuman starts to get an egoboost which is total poison for the relationship
This reeks of typical projection

It is not guaranteed that men would behave like this. Too much 'what if' from her perspective for me to consider this a legitimate reason and not using potential as excuse. She should talk about it when there's actual behavioral patterns or the like, not a collection of "oh the guy might be rude after a while and this may be why"

They clearly experiment their theories on other types of men no matter how awfully incovenient or destructive the bullshit dynamic may seem and be, oh no but anyways incel ugly

This reeks of typical projection

It is not guaranteed that men would behave like this. Too much 'what if' from her perspective for me to consider this a legitimate reason and not using potential as excuse. She should talk about it when there's actual behavioral patterns or the like, not a collection of "oh the guy might be rude after a while and this may be why"

They clearly experiment their theories on other types of men no matter how awfully incovenient or destructive the bullshit dynamic may seem and be, oh no but anyways incel ugly

She mentioned experiences of her female friends, which I can believe tried to date down and what happened

She mentioned experiences of her female friends, which I can believe tried to date down and what happened
Some men can and do self sabotage in mentalceldom or the like due to many reasons in a hypersexual world and it could result in what her friends describe. I meant it more along the lines of her idea not being enough of a reason to completely dismiss the concept of dating down

Regarding the bit I quoted, I also just have the impression that something similar could happen to women when they're enabled to date up in these times. For example, picture an obese woman with many HTN's in her dms, she most likely has an ego boost from her circumstance and perhaps behaves in ways that would be poisonous to deal with. These types of women would have even less incentives to do proper things from their behalf seeing as people line up for her as she is.

Some men can and do self sabotage in mentalceldom or the like due to many reasons in a hypersexual world and it could result in what her friends describe. I meant it more along the lines of her idea not being enough of a reason to completely dismiss the concept of dating down

Regarding the bit I quoted, I also just have the impression that something similar could happen to women when they're enabled to date up in these times. For example, picture an obese woman with many HTN's in her dms, she most likely has an ego boost from her circumstance and perhaps behaves in ways that would be poisonous to deal with. These types of women would have even less incentives to do proper things from their behalf seeing as people line up for her as she is.

Based.. juggernaut law etc we dont live in the same world but still

Ehh sounds bs to me. Women will find any reason not to "date down" because ultimately they don't have to and they find every guy shorter than them or financially worse than them to be disgusting. Men have settled and dated down for centuries, women want equality but its not like they want to bear the same responsibilities as men.

Also, women date "high value" men to impress other women. Even in the off case she got a small crush on a guy who was "beneath" him, she wouldn't date him, because her friends opinions are more important than that. She wants to impress other women, men are like bags to them, if you show up with a trashy bag instead of a gucci you're a loser in her friends eyes.

She said, at some point the ugly guy will behave the exact same way, takes you for granted etc treats you somewhat like the 'abusive chad' , and that's the best that can happen because the subhuman may also become uncomfortable and paranoid about the looks gap and become jealous, possessive
women assume all this shit about you when you've never even had the chance to date :fuk:

Also, women date "high value" men to impress other women. Even in the off case she got a small crush on a guy who was "beneath" him, she wouldn't date him, because her friends opinions are more important than that. She wants to impress other women, men are like bags to them, if you show up with a trashy bag instead of a gucci you're a loser in her friends eyes.
true.

even if an incel ascended and got a gf against all odds, the foid's friends would say ''you can do better than him girl'' :foidSoy:

they would sway her opinion and actions

women assume all this shit about you when you've never even had the chance to date :fuk:

:feelscry:Brutal
Well on the romantic scale foids are def more pragmatic, guys are the actual romantic ones
One more proof : they dont believe in kissing a frog to turn him into a prince charming :lul: (but are they wrong ?)

Funny how this “looks gap” doesn’t matter to foids when the ugly guy is a billionaire.
That foids opinion is easily dismissed as the diarrhea talk that it is.
Give my ugly, subhuman ass a billion dollars and that same foid will suck my dick within 1 hour of meeting me.

Funny how this “looks gap” doesn’t matter to foids when the ugly guy is a billionaire.
That foids opinion is easily dismissed as the diarrhea talk that it is.
Give my ugly, subhuman ass a billion dollars and that same foid will suck my dick within 1 hour of meeting me.

Money makes you look hotter :feelsokman: like a shower or haircut but which actually works

even if an incel ascended and got a gf against all odds, the foid's friends would say ''you can do better than him girl'' :foidSoy:

The foid friends always push the foid to break up even when it's Chad jfl

So we were discussing life, it's over for me anyway so it was more for science and the foid was quite open even about some blackpill stuff
(some are, even willing to discuss it on general level, as long as they're not asked personnally to start fixing the problem at their personal level by sucking some truecel's dick jfl)

At some point she mentioned an actual legit reason foids may have to not date down
Which doesnt have to do with how the guy looks but more with the dynamic of being let's say 6/6,5 girl dating a sub5 guy

I told her wtf are you talking about, yeah ofc you prefer an abusive handsome guy just because he's handsome
She said, at some point the ugly guy will behave the exact same way, takes you for granted etc treats you somewhat like the 'abusive chad' , and that's the best that can happen because the subhuman may also become uncomfortable and paranoid about the looks gap and become jealous, possessive (she explained she doesnt mind a dominant guy to be possessive but from an ugly guy it is not the same possessiveness, it comes from his insecurities and fears of losing her, legit fears from his place in the dating market...which is eventually super unhealthy and unsustainable). The lucky subhuman may also want to take revenge on life and endup by treating you even worse than Chad would.

I guess she had a point there in the fact that LOOKS IS NOT EVERYTHING there is also a dynamic behind, and even if related, even if lets say you dont choose to be 5'3" or to have truecel face... this dynamic behind, guys could do something about but they wont, so foids have no incentive at all to go for subhumans
Bluepilled lies and projection. Basically a spin-off of muh personality. If anytning i think incels/low tier males would overcompensate by simping, being overly nice, bending over backwards etc.

This is a major projection by her, because this is exactly what happens to foids when they date up.

Incels would make great boyfriends because we know the struggle to become one. We would value a relationship and put effort into it. Chad, on the other hand, has loads of foids line up (because of hypergamy) so he can afford to treat them like shit because another one just shows up to suck his dick.

Once again, it all boils down to being a chad. She even says that she'd be okay with chad being possessive and insecure, but not the lower SMV guy. When chad is dark triad it's healthy and sustainable. FFS.

High effort post but still total bullshit.

It just points to how arrogant and self centered those bitches are, let me translate what she said:

"if i have a choice, i'll always go for chad".

And if i don't have a choice she'll fuck her dog or buy a dildo.

That's it.

They'll find every reason not to date a sub5 man, but there's no higher achievement in life for a sub5 man than having a girlfriend. A janitor would graduate if his family needed him to, no woman ever did something for her husband except open her legs (at best), they conducted polls and proved men are ready to die for their spouse, die for their family, while every woman polled replied "i'd let my man die any day if i had to". This is women. They think of nothing but themselves.

Last edited:
This would only make somewhat sense if foids didn't date up constantly. Thats just hypocritical

She said, at some point the ugly guy will behave the exact same way, takes you for granted etc treats you somewhat like the 'abusive chad' , and that's the best that can happen because the subhuman may also become uncomfortable and paranoid about the looks gap and become jealous, possessive (she explained she doesnt mind a dominant guy to be possessive but from an ugly guy it is not the same possessiveness, it comes from his insecurities and fears of losing her, legit fears from his place in the dating market...which is eventually super unhealthy and unsustainable).
She's turned off by the notion of the subhuman guy having no options. She wants a male who has options because that signals abundance. In the end, its still about looks, physiognomy, and genetics. She just went about explaining it in a convoluted way.

Here's the thing about mating: its a spontaneous and organic process which is facilitated by biomarkers of genetic wealth. The more of these biomarkers are reflected externally, the better and easier it is.

Ehh sounds bs to me. Women will find any reason not to "date down" because ultimately they don't have to and they find every guy shorter than them or financially worse than them to be disgusting. Men have settled and dated down for centuries, women want equality but its not like they want to bear the same responsibilities as men.

This. They will find every reason but ultimately it comes down to the fact they all holes only find tall men truly attractive

You just need discipline and a strong mind in that case. If she cheats, you leave her with no regrets.

Ehh sounds bs to me. Women will find any reason not to "date down" because ultimately they don't have to and they find every guy shorter than them or financially worse than them to be disgusting.
We focus a lot on looks but your job and how much money you make is an underrated reason for why so many men are single these days tbh. More foids go to university than men and make good money while still expecting men to get even better jobs and make even more money.
I get it if a foid is a doctor and doesn’t want to date a guy that works at Walmart but most foids have bs office jobs as social media analysts and think they’re hot shit.

it's true that you'd eventually end up devaluing her, people get used to circumstances and facades crumble, so most people just end up treating women the same - abusive chad can just get away with it
the latter part is also true, but after a life of subhumanity and negative reinforcement, do they really think that the inkie wouldn't be insecure?

That would be true if many men nowadays weren't bluepilled beta cucks who would never hurt a fly let alone a woman, unlike the dark triad chads or drug dealer normies girls love to bang & date because deep down they love some of the drama. Until the positive/negative ratio isn't worth it for them so they move to the next guy to repeat it all again until they're 30-40, all to settle with inoffensive, docile, boring (in their eyes) beta provider Billy, who will have to agree to a dead bedroom relationship while she fights the urge to fuck other guys daily.

while every woman polled replied "i'd let my man die any day if i had to". This is women. They think of nothing but themselves.
That sometimes extends to their son/daughter with Chad (as an extension of themselves, and potential to spread their genes further in the future) especially if the son is good looking, but even that nowadays is rare as many modern women seem to lose their motherly instinct and do the bare minimum for their kid, or it kicks in when they're 40 and infertile JFL. Even worse if there's no male figure around to help the kid.

Last edited: