Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid the grade above me committed suicide because of “Quarantine isolation loneliness AKA one week without Chads cock. Everyone is morning her now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Lmao i hope the whore gets raped on her funeral

Some foid a year above me offed herself last night. Everyone immediately started posting dumb shit like this:
View attachment 221784
“Oh look at me I’ve been around the block a time or two when it comes to grief and sadness heres some pseudo deep commentary on it”
Shut the fuck up. You guys kill yourself if you have to spend 8 days living like me. Try taking it on full time. Is this seriously what you think sadness is? I’m not stupid, obviously I understand the explanation of grief and it’s not entirely wrong. I just think people are overplaying it. It also admittedly is part jealousy. If I died I wouldn’t get a reaction like this at all. People wouldnt give a shit. Probably some memes about my death shared in private group chats or something. Everyone today keeps posting links to posts that are just the words “You matter” or “People care about you”. But what do you do when thats all false and doesnt apply to you? Can’t really articulate anything else that clearly right now, I mostly just feel a nagging anger that keeps being refreshed by other people
Glad she’s dead. Normies and foids are so retardedly weak. Also what a cringe way to die. “Oh, I was just alone for like a week and a half, and kil muhself cus I’m alone.” Wtf? It’s funny cause what they’re gonna do is take her dying as a big deal. They don’t realize just cause she died doesn’t mean she’s a fucking martyr. Jfl good riddance

Lifefuel for stupid bitch death

Ragefuel for the simps sad about her suicide

Glad she’s dead. Normies and foids are so retardedly weak. Also what a cringe way to die. “Oh, I was just alone for like a week and a half, and kil muhself cus I’m alone.” Wtf? It’s funny cause what they’re gonna do is take her dying as a big deal. They don’t realize just cause she died doesn’t mean she’s a fucking martyr. Jfl good riddance
how do you know she died because of a quarantine?

This is why we need to spread mental health awareness :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

tenor.gif

Nothing of value was lost

if you have to spend 8 days living like me.

Not even close, they still get texts and calls from people worshipping them. While you LDAR knowing you're a reject.

Holy shiet seems like this isn't a joke anymore...
Turns out sheeps would truly kill themselves living less than one month as us
And not even that cus holes are always being messaged by tons of orbiters including Chad himself jfl at these hypocritical bitches.

Nothing of value was lost etc...

66-661421_jackie-chan-wtf-meme-jackie-chan.png
?????????

normies would never survive in our shoes

I honestly don’t really believe this, or at least I think there must’ve been a lot of other contributing factors. You kill yourself when you have absolutely no hope, not over something transient like temporary quarantine.

There is probably an organization raising money for isolated thots as we speak.

No need for sympathy.
Of course, hope she fucking suffered lol. Imagine how good her life must've been for the bitch to kill herself bc of staying in for a few days :feelsree:

How fucking weak of a person do you have to be
Fucking Foids can’t go one week without chad cock and we have to go our whole lives and never get to have sex at all. JFL I hate foids.

Lowkey same
Just more proof foids would never last in our shoes, her isolation was still nothing compared to ours
The whole world pandering to foids and they still kill themselves JFL.
if she really offed herself because of quarantine,we were proven right once again.May god will be done and if she is to go to purgatory,hell or heaven then let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back