Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid that rejected me wants to be friends

Could be that she want to be closer to you to have sex but doesn't want to get anything serious? Maybe you being so cold is preventing anything to happen

she still wants you to be her simpcuck emotional tampon and maybe even use you for free food except you get no benefits in return :feelskek:
massive points for taking the leap and asking her out. if she is playing that friend game on you and you want more than that tell her you feel different and if you both cant see eye to eye friendship may not be mutually worth it. walk away and move on dont waste time on a person who isnt invested in you.
greycel
Could be that she want to be closer to you to have sex but doesn't want to get anything serious? Maybe you being so cold is preventing anything to happen
he said he started acting cold towards the foid AFTER the rejection . learn to read greycel

he said he started acting cold towards the foid AFTER the rejection . learn to read greycel
So what? Couldn't she want to have sex after she rejected a date? And by acting cold he is preventing that? But I don't understand girls so I won't say I'm sure of anything related to girls

To keep a long story short: A while ago I asked out this foid I sometimes pass on my way to classes and she rejected me with the excuse that she's already talking to someone. This excuse is particularly bullshit for her to use because I know damn well she doesn't mind opening her legs to guys she isn't dating. I've heard stories about her. Honestly I should've known better than to ask her out, but she's really cute. If I actually ever did date her it probably wouldn't be very serious. Anyway, she told me that she "thinks I'm cool" and wants to be my friend. What a joke. We have a lot of mutual friends, so she's usually there when I hang out with certain people. She tries to talk to me constantly but I barely even acknowledge her existence. If I do, I make sure I sound as disinterested as humanly possible. :feelskek: It's deserved. If she wants to reject me, I'll give her the same treatment.
But what if she isn’t talking to anyone anymore and the reason she said she thinks your cool is because she’s interested in you now? Why do people on this site willingly ignore pussy lmfao you probably have a shot if she trying to be in your life. it’s a joke. So many people here actually know and talk to girls and Willingly come here and bitch instead of trying to get laid it’s just so frustrating for me because I’m not even at that level I don’t even have girls who “think I’m cool” and want to get to know me :feelsjuice::feelsrope:

A foid never wanted to be my friend :(

To keep a long story short: A while ago I asked out this foid I sometimes pass on my way to classes and she rejected me with the excuse that she's already talking to someone. This excuse is particularly bullshit for her to use because I know damn well she doesn't mind opening her legs to guys she isn't dating. I've heard stories about her. Honestly I should've known better than to ask her out, but she's really cute. If I actually ever did date her it probably wouldn't be very serious. Anyway, she told me that she "thinks I'm cool" and wants to be my friend. What a joke. We have a lot of mutual friends, so she's usually there when I hang out with certain people. She tries to talk to me constantly but I barely even acknowledge her existence. If I do, I make sure I sound as disinterested as humanly possible. :feelskek: It's deserved. If she wants to reject me, I'll give her the same treatment.
maybe you can give her bf a switch so you can watch in the corner and observe how REAL MEN do it.

Consider it an opportunity :soy: