Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid that rejected me wants to be friends

horrorslasher

horrorslasher

Tiddie Mousepad
To keep a long story short: A while ago I asked out this foid I sometimes pass on my way to classes and she rejected me with the excuse that she's already talking to someone. This excuse is particularly bullshit for her to use because I know damn well she doesn't mind opening her legs to guys she isn't dating. I've heard stories about her. Honestly I should've known better than to ask her out, but she's really cute. If I actually ever did date her it probably wouldn't be very serious. Anyway, she told me that she "thinks I'm cool" and wants to be my friend. What a joke. We have a lot of mutual friends, so she's usually there when I hang out with certain people. She tries to talk to me constantly but I barely even acknowledge her existence. If I do, I make sure I sound as disinterested as humanly possible. :feelskek: It's deserved. If she wants to reject me, I'll give her the same treatment.

are you an alt?

Mogs me on everything you mentioned.

If foids want to be friends with you, you are not ugly

Last edited:
are you an alt?
What is that? Sorry, I'm pretty shit with acronyms and all that.
It's definitely only because of our mutual friends. One of my closest friends knows her well. She wouldn't have rejected me if I wasn't ugly because I know how she is. Literally the biggest whore within a 100 mile radius.

Brutal if she opens her legs in front of everyone except you. You should ask her to give you a BJ for 20 bucks or something :feelshaha:

Brutal if she opens her legs in front of everyone except you. You should ask her to give you a BJ for 20 bucks or something :feelshaha:
Not a bad idea. :feelskek: But I'm not sure she's even worth $20. Maybe $10 on a good day.

To keep a long story short: A while ago I asked out this foid I sometimes pass on my way to classes and she rejected me with the excuse that she's already talking to someone. This excuse is particularly bullshit for her to use because I know damn well she doesn't mind opening her legs to guys she isn't dating. I've heard stories about her. Honestly I should've known better than to ask her out, but she's really cute. If I actually ever did date her it probably wouldn't be very serious. Anyway, she told me that she "thinks I'm cool" and wants to be my friend. What a joke. We have a lot of mutual friends, so she's usually there when I hang out with certain people. She tries to talk to me constantly but I barely even acknowledge her existence. If I do, I make sure I sound as disinterested as humanly possible. :feelskek: It's deserved. If she wants to reject me, I'll give her the same treatment.
massive W. next time shes tryna chat with you pick up your shit and leave:feelshaha::feelshaha: the look on her fuckin face

Id do it and if nothing happens in 2 weeks, kick that bitch to the curb

Why do you identify yourself as an incel? Are you ugly?

youngcel check

friends with foids check

you will ascend in a year mark my words

Id do it and if nothing happens in 2 weeks, kick that bitch to the curb
Talking to her makes me pissed tf off knowing that nothing will come out of it. It's not even worth the anger.

this guy is a a walking redflag. in a year or two he will scoop out some random ugly asian and come here all condecesnding to us,talking about how the blackpill is mumbo jumbo and how being really proud of being a sinful degenerate(fornication and taking the women of other man).

Absolutely not. I'm 22 and have never dated a woman in my life. :feelsseriously:
this guy is a a walking redflag. in a year or two he will scoop out some random ugly asian and come here all condecesnding to us,talking about how the blackpill is mumbo jumbo and how being really proud of being a sinful degenerate(fornication and taking the women of other man).
Your ass is a redflag. Why the hell would I do that? This community is literally the only comfort I've had in years. Jesus.
Ugly, 5'3, wrists the size of a regular guy's thumb. I'm underweight as hell and can't build muscle. Annoying ass nasally voice. Big nose.

Last edited:
sex her op, you can do it

Talking to her makes me pissed tf off knowing that nothing will come out of it. It's not even worth the anger.
Call her a disgusting skank whore and tell her to kill herself and post her reaction

sex her op, you can do it
She's definitely not interested. She just wants male attention from absolutely anyone in order to feel validated lmfao. In the hypothetical situation that ascending with her would be possible, I'd kind of be afraid of catching diseases from her.

I once lived in a youth commune.

A girl there would sometimes sit by me and use the computers. I recall her calling her mother and telling her to "have a good day at work".

Minutes later, she coughed repeatedly and said, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I bother you?". She also walked past me on another occasion and said "You're always covering yourself with a blanket like anyone wants to know your business" in an angry tone.

She's definitely not interested. She just wants male attention from absolutely anyone in order to feel validated lmfao. In the hypothetical situation that ascending with her would be possible, I'd kind of be afraid of catching diseases from her.
if shes something like giga whore or something u can sex her maby, need a bit grinding, she even says ur cool nigga

What a chad he has a girl eager to talk to him nah jk.

A girl there would sometimes sit by me and use the computers. I recall her calling her mother and telling her to "have a good day at work".

Minutes later, she coughed repeatedly and said, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I bother you?". She also walked past me on another occasion and said "You're always covering yourself with a blanket like anyone wants to know your business" in an angry tone.

:chad::chad::chad:

Sadly, she laughed at me with the other commune girls as I moved out.

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 22 10 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 22 09 49

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 22 10 02

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 22 10 13

every foid maintains a bunch of friendzoned orbitors
this bitch has some fucking nerve to shit on you like that
reject you than offer you to be her cuck

those evil cunts are real good at giving man false hope and deluding him for years

Too many fakecels

JoinedJan 17, 2022Posts25Online12h 14m

Mogs, me 2 hell and back, fudge :fuk:.

for 10 years i followed the usual advice of "get to know girls first and then ask them out, but dont expect them to date you just cause you are friends"

ive accumulated many female friends over the years and every single one of them rejected me due to my genetics. its funny. in my outside persona i seem like a geniunely feminist, liberal, and caring person. im the actual opposite inside. and my rage is a burning inferno that will never be extinguished

Giga mogger

You just humiliated the whole forum (except fakecels like rhaast)

Dont be her friend :feelswhat:

is she good-looking?

She "thinks you're cool" (enough to be her emotional tampon). When she gets ditched by her fuck buddy, you'll be the first person she'll talk to about how much of an asshole he is and she will tell you how she wishes she can find a guy like you.

Tell her you're as interested in being friends with her as she is in dating you. :feelsjuice:

She wants from you to be her simp, she wants a army of simps who entertain her with jokes, interesting subjects, killing time conversations, free food, parties and ofc Chad who gives her orgasm unlikely like you or others, that's typical foid dream since BingBang

Foids be foids :feelshaha::feelsclown:
for 10 years i followed the usual advice of "get to know girls first and then ask them out, but dont expect them to date you just cause you are friends"

ive accumulated many female friends over the years and every single one of them rejected me due to my genetics. its funny. in my outside persona i seem like a geniunely feminist, liberal, and caring person. im the actual opposite inside. and my rage is a burning inferno that will never be extinguished
Mogs me for talking to foids

Anyways i eliminated the tought of being a Dancing Monkey " Either she makes It clear she wants Something From me or she fucks off

Last edited:
Wish I Could Have A Girlfriend Dam.

and if he even has the balls to ask a girl out, let alone a cute girl, then he isn't a truecel

Last edited:
Foids when they get a new beta-orbiter

Static assets upload6852713256724905361

I think you are gonna get humiliated, you haven't taken the blackpill yet. I would not waste one more second on her. It's probably imposible for you to do, but it's most likely what you should do
I think in 2022, only reason to talk to a woman is asking her to go to your place to fuck or bj right here right now, and treat them like whores , which they like

massive points for taking the leap and asking her out. if she is playing that friend game on you and you want more than that tell her you feel different and if you both cant see eye to eye friendship may not be mutually worth it. walk away and move on dont waste time on a person who isnt invested in you.