Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid that brutally rejected me and was so mean to me back then is now nice to me after becoming a single mother.

Lol basically kids back then. No you weren’t, you were fully grown adults. The only thing that changed for her since then is she got knocked up and is now looking for a beta.

Run @Bandit_Marauder Run
You don't need that complication in your life.

I met this foid that brutally rejected me and was so mean to me back when we we're in college.

We met again and unlike in the past, she was actually nice to me this time and I found it weird.

We chatted for a while, got her number, dated, talked about some stuff, and then boom, I found out that she's a single mother now.

She said her baby daddy cheated on her left her even before the baby was born.

I asked her if a relationship between the two of us is possible and she replied that it depends if I'll start courting her.

When I asked her why she is so nice to me now when she was so mean to me back then she replied "We we're basically kids back then".

Would you get into a relationship with a single mother foid that treated you so bad and not only rejected but brutally rejected you in the past when she wasn't a single mother yet?

Feel like I'll be allowing myself to be used out of desperation if I do it.
NO man she is a cunt do not accept it.

Say and fuck the daughter if she has one.

Pump and dumb if she has a son

You could lead her on, but I'm pretty sure she's not just gonna let you screw her that easily, maybe since she's desperate for help raising her kid she will but idk. Point is I'm pretty sure she just wants to use you to help raise her kid and with finances