Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid that brutally rejected me and was so mean to me back then is now nice to me after becoming a single mother.

Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
I met this foid that brutally rejected me and was so mean to me back when we we're in college.

We met again and unlike in the past, she was actually nice to me this time and I found it weird.

We chatted for a while, got her number, dated, talked about some stuff, and then boom, I found out that she's a single mother now.

She said her baby daddy cheated on her left her even before the baby was born.

I asked her if a relationship between the two of us is possible and she replied that it depends if I'll start courting her.

When I asked her why she is so nice to me now when she was so mean to me back then she replied "We we're basically kids back then".

Would you get into a relationship with a single mother foid that treated you so bad and not only rejected but brutally rejected you in the past when she wasn't a single mother yet?

Feel like I'll be allowing myself to be used out of desperation if I do it.

Last edited:
If you legitimately did not ascend, I would recommend first actually ascending with her or attempting to before letting her take advantage of and use your resources, as a naive subhuman; do not allow yourself to be entrapped in cuckery, feeding both her hypergamous, discriminating self and her child while getting no actual benefits in return... :feelswhat:

And even after ascending, do not put yourself on the line in any way for her, most of her legitimate value being blown away by her already existing child and proven likely degeneracy. :feelsjuice:

uhh just use it for sex. you gotta act like youre in love with her though and that youre really serious. but obviously dont be for real with her and just larp about it and use her for sex to boost your self confidence.

uhh just use it for sex. you gotta act like youre in love with her though and that youre really serious. but obviously dont be for real with her and just larp about it and use her for sex to boost your self confidence.
A virgin man having sex w/ a single mother? dunno man, seems absurd and embarassing to me.

here's your opportunity to make her a single mother of two kids!:feelsdevil:

take a shit inside her house

A virgin man having sex w/ a single mother? dunno man, seems absurd to me.
you dont get feelings for her retard. you pump your cock in and out of her hole and larp about being in love with her. its pretty fucking easy dude.

you dont get feelings for her retard. you pump your cock in and out of her hole and larp about being in love with her. its pretty fucking easy dude.
if it were easy none of us would be incels
who tf let all the chads in?

just pump&dump tbh

I mean being a virgin man who lost his virginity to a single mom is really something to be embarassed about.

And then leave it unflushed?
nah like totally just fucking miss the toilet. flush because the shit isnt even in the toilet to give the illusion everything is fine. but then try to kick the log behind the toilet. so she doesnt see it at first, just thinks "damned it stinks af in here"

For more lulz wait till you and some other person/friend of hers are over. that way you can blame it on them! trust me bro it will be hilarious!

nah like totally just fucking miss the toilet. flush because the shit isnt even in the toilet to give the illusion everything is fine. but then try to kick the log behind the toilet. so she doesnt see it at first, just thinks "damned it stinks af in here"

For more lulz wait till you and some other person/friend of hers are over. that way you can blame it on them! trust me bro it will be hilarious!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean being a virgin man who lost his virginity to a single mom is really something to be embarassed about.
who fucking cares dude. whos this overlord judge making these decisions for you? I'm not saying actually date her for real. yes, that would be cucked. what im saying is pretend to date her. tell her you love her, do all those nice things, and just use that fucking pussy as long as you can. then when its over, it doesnt fucking matter because you never gave a shit about that bitch in the first place.

dont let bullshit values get in the way of you and sex. do what you need to do to get your dick wet.

I met this foid that brutally rejected me and was so mean to me back when we we're in college.

We met again and unlike in the past, she was actually nice to me this time and I found it weird.

We chatted for a while, got her number, dated, talked about some stuff, and then boom, I found out that she's a single mother now.

I asked her if a relationship between the two of us is possible and she replied that it depends if I'll start courting her.

When I asked her why she is so nice to me now when she was so mean to me back then she replied "We we're basically kids back then".

Would you get into a relationship with a single mother foid that treated you so bad and not only rejected but brutally rejected you in the past when she wasn't a single mother yet?

yes do it
encourage her to get rid of/kill the other kid so you dont waste on someone elses offspring

id get her pregnant then threaten to leave if she doesnt adopt the kid 3 months in
will make her more likely to comply

who fucking cares dude. whos this overlord judge making these decisions for you? I'm not saying actually date her for real. yes, that would be cucked. what im saying is pretend to date her. tell her you love her, do all those nice things, and just use that fucking pussy as long as you can. then when its over, it doesnt fucking matter because you never gave a shit about that bitch in the first place.

dont let bullshit values get in the way of you and sex. do what you need to do to get your dick wet.
It also seems easy to do w/ the situation right now however, I feel like there will be a plot twist if I go and do it.

It also seems easy to do w/ the situation right now however, I feel like there will be a plot twist if I go and do it.
man just do it. youre not actually being serious with her man, youre just lying to her to get between her legs. stop being a retard. obviously youre not committing to this used up whore. youre just SAYING to her that youre committing to her. its very easy/common manipulation man.

go get you some pussy bro

man just do it. youre not actually being serious with her man, youre just lying to her to get between her legs. stop being a retard. obviously youre not committing to this used up whore. youre just SAYING to her that youre committing to her. its very easy/common manipulation man.

go get you some pussy bro
If you say so. Can't stop feeling that it's a trap though, that it will backfire on me.

baby daddy
what? IS she pedophile?
she's into babies :dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod:
baby spinning GIF

IT won't touch this.

I wouldn't do it man even if is pussy, you dont even get to have the feeling of taking care of someone you loved but made some mistakes along the way. In reality she was just another whore who never cared about you till she needed a man not a chad. If its all you got or she aint that bad looking then i can see why you may consider it but if it was me i would constantly have to live with the fact that i am raising chads kid and on top of that taking care of a whore who shunned me in the past.

Hell no don't get into a committed relationship with her. Just pump and dump if you can.

Hell no don't get into a committed relationship with her. Just pump and dump if you can.
But to do that he has to larp as being in a committed relationship with her. Thats how it works. You have to lie and say you love her and act like youre committed to her, doing all the things, but you in reality feel nothing for her but hatred and are just using her for sex and emotionally manipulating her. Thats the real chad play here

Fucking fakecel even single mothers treat me like trash.

But to do that he has to larp as being in a committed relationship with her. Thats how it works. You have to lie and say you love her and act like youre committed to her, doing all the things, but you in reality feel nothing for her but hatred and are just using her for sex and emotionally manipulating her. Thats the real chad play here
High iq. It's rare but there are gigachads who don't have to pretend to want to be their boyfriends and still fuck them.

Pretty much this .

Imagine Being serious About having a relation Shit with a single mother as an incel

Omega KEK.

I wouldn't do it man even if is pussy, you dont even get to have the feeling of taking care of someone you loved but made some mistakes along the way. In reality she was just another whore who never cared about you till she needed a man not a chad. If its all you got or she aint that bad looking then i can see why you may consider it but if it was me i would constantly have to live with the fact that i am raising chads kid and on top of that taking care of a whore who shunned me in the past.
This is exactly what I feel about it right now.

LOL all whores are programmed the same. They will treat you as inferior swine compared to the men that they are more than capable of trapping, but the moment they have a child and their lives are permeated with financial instability, they will somehow have a 180 shift and turn on nurturer mode to evoke sympathy from any man they have mistreated. only when I rope will I find refuge from the sluts

Alpha fucks beta bucks

Hint: If OP continues to act like a desperate horny dumbass then he will become the second one

As a religiouscel, i strongly advise you to not fornicate. Trading a fleeting pleasure for an eternity in hell is a bad trade.

Abandon ship. She's nice to you in order to lure you to take care of the child she had with the chad she was really attracted to.
She's not attracted to you, chads won't date her and now she's settling down.

She wants you to pay for her expenses without getting the sex. She accomplished her sexual goal of getting a child with Chad so she feels comfortable since she basically doesn't need children she just wants to get free money.

I mean. Single mother or not you get IoIs and she literally told you to court her JFL. am i the insane one here? I don't get ANY IOIs, the only ones i get are from old grannies. FUCK MY LIFE and fuck you too and go fuck that single mother, then come with bullshit excuse to not care of her chadspawn

Correct; I've witnessed this firsthand. It's the result of being worshiped by orbiters.

I recall the days when a certain redhead psychologist would often denigrate me for being unable to make eye contact or chat with the other members of my therapy group. Permanent "bitterness" was the result.

Unless, of-course, you struggle with negative thoughts and body image problems that impact your sexual performance. I wasn't able to masturbate properly for several years because of autism and RSD/PTSD(Overlap).

Whenever I'd start masturbating, I'd have compulsive thoughts of how inadequate(anxious, petite) I was compared to the taller, older males from group therapy and would feel so ashamed that I'd stop and start cringing out of anxiety and shame.

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.

Please, brocel, do not even fucking think about falling for that foid garbage. You think she would think twice about you if she can score a Chad? No. So don't give in to her

I guess you have to decide whether or not you believe that is true.

Because a cynic might say, that what's changed is that now she needs a meal ticket, and your history makes her think you'd be a pretty easily obtained one.

What do I know? I'm not there to see it and judge. Maybe it's as she says, some disappointing life lessons have opened her eyes to you.

Sounds like the perfect pump and dump situation but you said that youre getting a bad gut feeling about it, “Plot twist might happen”. That doesn’t sound good. I’d trust my gut.

Honestly though, it’s up to you. Incels would be the last group of people to get advice from for something like this. Only you know the full context so only you can make a proper judgement on it depending on the outcome you want.

String her along, fuck her and chuck her.