Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tells her brother to go on tinder to IMPROVE his self-esteem

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Some foids really think life is easy for all men

Sounds like it's a joke but wouldn't be surprised if it was real

Only works if he is a white high tier normie and up, otherwise no.

And as the comment indicates, he is not a white HTN

Tell your sister to go suck herself :feelzez:

Sounds like it's a joke but wouldn't be surprised if it was real
Women project a lot. You know how they always tell men to lower their standards?

It's because firstly women have insanely high standards and secondly, when THEY lower their standards they're suddenly flooded with options. They think you can do the same, if you don't have options you're a picky entitled bitch

ht normie is absolute minimum and still foids dont give a fuck about them anyways
cause they consider HT normies to be backup partners
Depending on the area where he lives, he for sure can get massive attention just for being a white HTN.

In nothern europe, NZ and australia? No.
In US and Canada? Maybe.
In southern europe, asia, africa, south and central america? Of course he will get

Only works if he is a white high tier normie and up, otherwise no.

And as the comment indicates, he is not a white HTN
lol high tier normies in the west don't have much bargaining power. In SEA a white high tier normie would probably have some tho

lol high tier normies in the west don't have much bargaining power. In SEA a white high tier normie would probably have some tho
The top 20% are the ones who get all the matches, high tier normies and up make 16% of male population, so its most likely he could get attention and dates, but not massive one in western like a chadlite or a chad

in sea u dont have to be outstanding looks- wise, ricecels are much shorter and lack dimorphism

brutal...they wouldnt even stand a chance in the west
It will be suifuel when progressivism reach their country like it reached western

The top 20% are the ones who get all the matches, high tier normies and up make 16% of male population, so its most likely he could get attention and dates, but not massive one in western like a chadlite or a chad
Okay so we aren't referring to the same thing

For me normie is within one standard deviation of the mean (in both directions), so this would include 68.2% of men. Assuming normies are 1/3 lower, 1/3 mid and 1/3 high tier normies this means that they make up 22.73% of the population and mog the remaining 61.4% of men (68.2+31.8/2 - 22.7)

Based on SD and the assumption of uniform low/mid/high distribution, high tier normies are top 60+% of men, they're above average

Okay so we aren't referring to the same thing

For me normie is within one standard deviation of the mean (in both directions), so this would include 68.2% of men. Assuming normies are 1/3 lower, 1/3 mid and 1/3 high tier normies this means that they make up 22.73% of the population and mog the remaining 61.4% of men (68.2+31.8/2 - 22.7)

Based on SD and the assumption of uniform low/mid/high distribution, high tier normies are top 60+% of men, they're above average
So you think high tier normies and up are almost 40% of male population? This doesn't makes much sense, especially when you look at tinder data, that says that only top 20% are attractive.

For me normie and LTN are 68,2%, sub4 are 15,9% and high tier normies and up 15,9%.

High tier normies are rare in the places I go to, and chadlites are even more rare, no way they make 40% of male population

So you think high tier normies and up are almost 40% of male population? This doesn't makes much sense, especially when you look at tinder data, that says that only top 20% are attractive.

For me normie and LTN are 68,2%, sub4 are 15,9% and high tier normies and up 15,9%.

High tier normies are rare in the places I go to, and chadlites are even more rare, no way they make 40% of male population
You assume i think high tier normie means attractive to women (like attractive enough to pull on social media/tinder/okcupid)

The top bracket of high tier normie ends at like 84% something (off the top of my head). High tier normies are somewhere between the best 61 and 84% of men. So some of the best high tier normies make the cut.

What women think is NOT ugly is 1 SD to the right (84%, matches fairly well with the okcupid data), what they chase and truly find attractive is 2SD to the right (95%, corresponds EXACTLY their swipe rate on tinder). 3SD is top 1% of men, gigachads

Eitherway, however you name it you have to think in terms of SD to understand women

You assume i think high tier normie means attractive to women (like attractive enough to pull on social media/tinder/okcupid)

The top bracket of high tier normie ends at like 84% something (off the top of my head). High tier normies are somewhere between the best 61 and 84% of men. So some of the best high tier normies make the cut.

What women think is NOT ugly is 1 SD to the right (84%, matches fairly well with the okcupid data), what they chase and truly find attractive is 2SD to the right (95%, corresponds EXACTLY their swipe rate on tinder). 3SD is top 1% of men, gigachads

Eitherway, however you name it you have to think in terms of SD to understand women
I know, I'm using SD, and for me HTN is only one who is considered defintely attractive to foids, otherwise he wouldn't be above average.

So you think chadlites and chads are 16% of the population? I think you are overrating people, there is no way they are almost 1/5 of male population, then foids wouldn't get that mad when chadlites and chads don't commit, because they wouldn't be that rare, but they are. They (chadlites and above) make up 2,1% of male population, chads and above 0,5%.

Yes, this SD you described is more correct, 84% of men being below HTN, 16% being HTN and up, while only 5% being high tier normies who are almost chadlite and above, but I think chadlites are only 1 in 50, so 2,1%, while chads are one in 200, so 0,5% of male population

I know, I'm using SD, and for me HTN is only one who is considered defintely attractive to foids, otherwise he wouldn't be above average.

So you think chadlites and chads are 16% of the population? I think you are overrating people, there is no way they are almost 1/5 of male population, then foids wouldn't get that mad when chadlites and chads don't commit, because they wouldn't be that rare, but they are. They (chadlites and above) make up 2,1% of male population, chads and above 0,5%.

Yes, this SD you described is more correct, 84% of men being below HTN, 16% being HTN and up, while only 5% being high tier normies who are almost chadlite and above, but I think chadlites are only 1 in 50, so 2,1%, while chads are one in 200, so 0,5% of male population
Normie means normal looking (when used in the context of looks). Everything within one SD to the left of the mean is normal-ish. High tier normies are just the top 33% of normies. They're good looking NORMAL guys, not good looking guys.

Above average isn't attractive for the most part, as women have shown that the bottom 80% of men are ugly to them, not the bottom 50%. High tier normies aren't attractive for the most part, it makes no sense to imply that NORMAL looking guys are attractive to women

If you're past one SD to the right you're not normal. And if we go by your definition then a dude who mogs 97% of men is still "normal" jfl but just high tier, cmon bro

Normie means normal looking (when used in the context of looks). Everything within one SD to the left of the mean is normal-ish. High tier normies are just the top 33% of normies. They're good looking NORMAL guys, not good looking guys.

Above average isn't attractive for the most part, as women have shown that the bottom 80% of men are ugly to them, not the bottom 50%. High tier normies aren't attractive for the most part, it makes no sense to imply that NORMAL looking guys are attractive to women

If you're past one SD to the right you're not normal. And if we go by your definition then a dude who mogs 97% of men is still "normal" jfl but just high tier, cmon bro
Yes, its possible for a high tier normie to mog 97% men, he just needs to be a 6,75/10, this is enough to be a model.

How above average isn't attractive for the most part? I think you are not using the term ''above average'' correctly, a 6/10 is attractive for the most part for sure.

Of course normal men aren't GL to most of them, only HTN and up

Yes, its possible for a high tier normie to mog 97% men, he just needs to be a 6,75/10, this is enough to be a model.

How above average isn't attractive for the most part? I think you are not using the term ''above average'' correctly, a 6/10 is attractive for the most part for sure.

Of course normal men aren't GL to most of them, only HTN and up
If you think a 6/10 dude is attractive to women then I don't know what to say to you

You have a strange definition of high tier normie. So if a tallfag who height mogs 97% of men was walking around you'd think "he's normal height"?

Because it improves the self esteem of foids, she probably thinks the same will happen to men

If you think a 6/10 dude is attractive to women then I don't know what to say to you

You have a strange definition of high tier normie. So if a tallfag who height mogs 97% of men was walking around you'd think "he's normal height"?
Ed sheeran is a 6,75/10 imo, he is considered very attractive among foids.

But this classification is just an arbitrary concept, we agree that foids are just seeking for the top 16%, we just disagree on the sub classifcations among these 16%. What matters the most is to know that they just want the top 16%, no matter how they are classified

Ed sheeran is a 6,75/10 imo, he is considered very attractive among foids.
Never, ever, bring up a guy who's top .0001% in both money and status to discuss looks. At that level the insanely high levels of fame and moneymaxxing will be parasitical and won't allow you to judge women's attraction to the guy's looks alone.

I don't mean to imply that you're cherry picking but rather that this is a poor example/habit.

But this classification is just an arbitrary concept, we agree that foids are just seeking for the top 16%, we just disagree on the sub classifcations among these 16%. What matters the most is to know that they just want the top 16%, no matter how they are classified
Yeah we're really arguing on the finer, less important details at this point

Never, ever, bring up a guy who's top .0001% in both money and status to discuss looks. At that level the insanely high levels of fame and moneymaxxing will be parasitical and won't allow you to judge women's attraction to the guy's looks alone.

I don't mean to imply that you're cherry picking but rather that this is a poor example/habit.

Yeah we're really arguing on the finer, less important details at this point
I just said him, because he was the first example in mind, but yes, he is considered attractive to foids, he could get attention on tinder even if he wasn't rich and statusmaxxed.

They are all HTN, and they were always seeked by foids, because of looks

in sea u dont have to be outstanding looks- wise, ricecels are much shorter and lack dimorphism

brutal...they wouldnt even stand a chance in the west
I am firm on this, that as a general population that ricecels are utterly boned

Atleast all the other ethnicities can be raised into being loyal to their race, but gooks are just inherently treacherous for white cock.

You can raise a latina or an arab to grow up hating whites, you cant do that to a noodle whore

He goes on and gets 2 matches from fake accounts in a week
I am firm on this, that as a general population that ricecels are utterly boned

Atleast all the other ethnicities can be raised into being loyal to their race, but gooks are just inherently treacherous for white cock.

You can raise a latina or an arab to grow up hating whites, you cant do that to a noodle whore
JBW wins again