Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid slanders men for being boring

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
She slanders nice guys for wanting her choochie but not the fuckboys apparently BC Muh nice guy is boring.

View: https://youtu.be/LRxYSYQJfl8?t=157

Over if your not a 6.2 blue eyed chad thunderstroke that do or doesnt want her choochie.

I have seen this video 3 times now on this forum.

The blackpill in 2024 is already starting to get boring.

That's why I mix the blackpill with the margotrobbiepill. You gotta sprinkle in some margotrobbieposting with the blackpill to keep it interesting :feelsokman:

That's why I mix the blackpill with the margotrobbiepill. You gotta sprinkle in some margotrobbieposting with the blackpill to keep it interesting :feelsokman:
She has hair on her jaw meaning she is a man meaning she is a tranny, Troongot Robbie.

She has hair on her jaw
There's an evolutionary reason for that :feelsdevil:
Image 2024 05 27 041646112

I have seen this video 3 times now on this forum.

I mean, the blackpill has always been kind of boring. You're unattractive, doomed from birth, what more is there to say?
Good morning.

I mean, the blackpill has always been kind of boring. You're unattractive, doomed from birth, what more is there to say?
Good morning.
McD

Hello, This is Ronald Mcdonald, I have called to inform you that it is over.

Good morning.
Yes, this explains why you are incels, however, it does not explain the behavior of a foid, which is where the entire blackpill is centered, although many deny it.

The object of analysis has always been the foids, how they dominate the sexual market and how, through biological mechanisms, they have known how to manipulate men to accept their own slavery.

Yes, this explains why you are incels, however, it does not explain the behavior of a foid, which is where the entire blackpill is centered, although many deny it.

The object of analysis has always been the foids, how they dominate the sexual market and how, through biological mechanisms, they have known how to manipulate men to accept their own slavery.
GMIHW
What more do you need to know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back