Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid says she doesn’t do sex stuff, caves in to oral sex with Chad she’s dating despite him fucking other girls.

maybe he is not that attractive if she doesn't want to swallow

It’s a shame she didn’t choke on the coom and died.

Fucking disgusting slut, "oh I was pressured into it please feel bad for me hurrr durrr :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

The things girls will do to keep a chad. Letting him sleep with other fwbs… insane. Fucking clown world we are living in. :feelsclown:

Foids these day mang.

Nowadays foids focused on becoming single motherhood, and sex is their only value

Morality is based off looks bro

Fucking slut expects people to feel bad for her :feelsclown:

Women will *let themselves* "feel pressured" to have sex with Chad, no matter what the context.

"Sister Gertrude, did you break your vows?"

"Well yes, I felt pressured to have sex with this Chad, who just turned 18 and rides a bike to work."

I'll bet you anything. And if you think nuns don't have sex at all, they you are naive my friend. They just cover it up with secret abortions, etc.

such a strong independant woman, fucking dumb bitch

thats why i deleted reddit, everyone on there is stupid as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back