Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid said she felt shame for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Today at the university I passed trough a group of foids and one of them said "vergonha alheia" wich means feeling shame for other people, she looked at me and felt embarrassed for me.

I don't even understand why, I know I'm ugly but I wasn't doing anything embarrassing, I was just passing by a hallway to go to my class, I didn't pass near them I didn't even looked at them, because I know what would happen if I looked, it seems it doesn't matter what I try to do to avoid this kind of shit, something like this will always happen, my existence is enough for them to do this shit, is like many of you say the existence of a incel is unbearable for a foid, she can't tolerate subhumans to exist in peace they need to torment us in some way.

It's over tbh ngl

Today at the university I passed trough a group of foids and one of them said "vergonha alheia" wich means feeling shame for other people, she looked at me and felt embarrassed for me.

They were probably talking about something else.

I took a photo of OP as it happened.

52D363E6 A910 4BE2 B305 2D0F48F50D0B

not only for your looks, but too because you were alone I suppose, they know you are a lonely man and of course you are guilty in their eyes for not having friends or gf.

do you live in a country outside america? what country?

do you live in a country outside america? what country?
I live in Brazil, don't believe on the people that say that everyone have sex here, we are one of the countries with the largest population of incels. Sadly only a few of us knows about the blackpill.

The least they could do is ignore us.

You activated incel perk: toilet paper trail hanging out from the back of your trousers after using restroom.

I don't even understand why, I know I'm ugly but I wasn't doing anything embarrassing, I was just passing by a hallway to go to my class, I didn't pass near them I didn't even looked at them, because I know what would happen if I looked, it seems it doesn't matter what I try to do to avoid this kind of shit, something like this will always happen, my existence is enough for them to do this shit, is like many of you say the existence of a incel is unbearable for a foid, she can't tolerate subhumans to exist in peace they need to torment us in some way.
That's what it is; in her world you're not meant to exist. Her life is meant to be a Hollywood movie where there are no uggos. She said that just as a means of getting you to take night classes or some shit JFL, that way she doesn't have to be disturbed by your face in the same way you might be disturbed by seeing a rat in your room.

I live in Brazil, don't believe on the people that say that everyone have sex here, we are one of the countries with the largest population of incels. Sadly only a few of us knows about the blackpill.
No you just live in the most depraved Slaaneshite hive on the planet. I've never been, but my conception of Brazil is Chad having orgies on the beach at random in broad daylight, aka pure suifuel, aka an incel hellscape.

"shame"

Brutal word because that's what every second of incel life is like so that foid got it exactly. Being an ugly male in today's world is like playing life on Shameful Physical Despair difficulty. The truecel intensity of OP's post is soul cringing. Fakecels know nothing of this.