Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid rejects male as romantic prospect due to hypothesizing he has mini-fridge in his bedroom

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I assume nightie refers to having a midnight snack so she is afraid of over-eating and looking fat for the other chads she'd fuck on the side?

dude this is a cartoon

This forum is going to hell

aren't you 30 years old

2D american women :feelspuke:

what he's trying to say with this thread is that normie culture is degenerate, and films, tv series, cartoons for adults/young adults all reflect and reinforce hypergamy and women keeping their options open, refusing to settle down with any particular male until they're old hags
aren't you 30 years old
c'mon, son, you know most people here will age into being weird and out of touch, what normies would call "manchildren"

what he's trying to say with this thread is that normie culture is degenerate, and films, tv series, cartoons for adults/young adults all reflect and reinforce hypergamy and women keeping their options open, refusing to settle down with any particular male until they're old hags

c'mon, son, you know most people here will age into being weird and out of touch, what normies would call "manchildren"
Part of me used to think Op was a LARP lol

aren't you 30 years old
looking back on this, were you thinking Harvey Birdman was aimed at children?
you know most people here will age into being weird and out of touch, what normies would call "manchildren"
my entertainments are higher-IQ than most normy entertainments

like do you actually realize that any show with a laugh track is targeting preteen mentality?

I don't care how many sexual jokes they slip into Seinfeld/Friends/Frasier/etc

that's shit I watched as a child and evolved beyond

and yet you have normies in 20s/30s/40s/50s orbiting these child shows

meanwhile I see the sophistication in children's program and watch shit like PJ Masks now because it's the raw beauty of form which normies can't process anymore because they want to LARP as mature

Last edited: