Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid recieves the final revelation of the dogpill.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Live by the dog, die by the dog.

She's 22 and already looks post wall roastie: these cumskin foids are a meme onto themselves. :feelskek:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I hope she gets gangraped in hell by the minions of Satan

Revealed the knot, deserves to rot - no sympathy.

"Goochland County Sherrif's Office" well she did let the dog lick her gooch so that makes sense.

LOL, everyne who buys that nigger dog (pitbull) deserves to die a violent death.

LOL, everyne who buys that nigger dog (pitbull) deserves to die a violent death.
Dogs suck. They're smelly, stupid, groveling, aggressive animals that are prone to violence at the drop of a hat.

Naturally, women love them.

Oh I remember this story. It always brings a smile to my face and an extra skip in my step.

"It doesn't matter what type of dog it is. It's not about the bully breed. Its not about the Yorkie. It can be any dog," says Jemi Hodge.

In this case, it was two pit bulls.

TF is this bitch saying

no definitely not all dogs are the same, the size of the dog has a huge relevance as to its ability to maul to death.

when was someone last mauled to death by a yorkie.

The-Complete-Teacup-Yorkie-Care-Guide-Price-Lifespan-and-More...-Cover.jpg

Hey if anyone in her family is seeing this topic you daughter was a slut who had sex with dogs :feelshaha:

What showed under the article. LMAO
Screenshot
:feelskek: