Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid pumped full of testosterone debates Ben Shapiro

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★

View: https://x.com/mattwalshblog/status/1849536543188451751?s=46

JFL this entire debate was one big waste of time but the fact that this foid is a biological female blows my mind. She seems no different than your average bluepilled normie man, which proves my hypothesis on that blue pilled men are inherently feminine, because tell me this woman who became a troon doesn’t sound exactly like a man overdosed on bluepill.

Troon-foid displays a sociopathic manner of speaking almost immediately kek

Disgusting troon
team america vomit GIF

"Ive experienced SA" no wonder she became a tranny :feelskek:

Troon-foid displays a sociopathic manner of speaking almost immediately kek
If she didn’t speak like a faggot (which makes sense why she does considering she’s just a foid on roids) she would’ve had me convinced jfl

If she didn’t speak like a faggot (which makes sense why she does considering she’s just a foid on roids) she would’ve had me convinced jfl
Remember this was probably some kinda yayoi consuming tumblrina before the roids. Makes it 100 funnier kek

Troon vs Kike battle for Weimerica

So, it's upset that it's not experiencing The "American Dream"? A troon that I guess neutered itself?

:society:

Remember this was probably some kinda yayoi consuming tumblrina before the roids. Makes it 100 funnier kek
And on the flipside if a reddit soycuck’s soul was transported into a foid nothing would change because they’re faggots, but the fact that this bitch sounds like someone’s uncle is suicide fuel for voicecels on this forum

:feelswhat: :feelswhat:
No way people like that actually exist,pure mental illness.

And on the flipside if a reddit soycuck’s soul was transported into a foid nothing would change because they’re faggots, but the fact that this bitch sounds like someone’s uncle is suicide fuel for voicecels on this forum
Over

this bitch trooned out just to wind up looking like zelenskyy :lul:

Retards will call incels a cult or some shit. Last time i checked we dont advocate cutting people's penises or breasts

USA -the sickest society in the world.

Retards will call incels a cult or some shit. Last time i checked we dont advocate cutting people's penises or breasts
LIterally.
Normies will call us terrorits,threats to society etc, but in reality we are just peaceful dudes sharing our stuggles.

LIterally.
Normies will call us terrorits,threats to society etc, but in reality we are just peaceful dudes sharing our stuggles.
Yea exactely. Once you remove all the edgy stuff here (which is all copr anyways) its ltierally just a website for virgins to be sad about how fucked up our lives are. Meanwhile pumping teenagers with sex hormones is seen as moral. Clown world

LIterally.
Says ER in a sentence: “OMG he’s a terrorist!!!”
Reality: Too high inhib to not use self checkout and doesn’t bother anyone meanwhile Tyrone is cracking skulls and selling drugs and IT doesn’t bat an eye because it’s “racist”

Yea exactely. Once you remove all the edgy stuff here (which is all copr anyways) its ltierally just a website for virgins to be sad about how fucked up our lives are. Meanwhile pumping teenagers with sex hormones is seen as moral. Clown world
Moral fags only care about what they gatekeep, even if what they gatekeep is immoral

Reality: Too high inhib to not use self checkout and doesn’t bother anyone meanwhile Tyrone is cracking skulls and selling drugs and IT doesn’t bat an eye because it’s “racist”

Yea whenever people try to analyse why ER killed those two ricecels i find it kinda dumb tbh, he was probably in such a state of suffering and mental illness he wasnr even thinking clearly. Meanwhile the type of serial killers that women love plan everything in a very mechanical and emotionless way i belive

Yea whenever people try to analyse why ER killed those two ricecels i find it kinda dumb tbh, he was probably in such a state of suffering and mental illness he wasnr even thinking clearly. Meanwhile the type of serial killers that women love plan everything in a very mechanical and emotionless way i belive
When i said serial killers btw i meant serial killers tyrone doing violent shit is just being lowhib

ahhahaha what the fuckkkkkk man

You can tell by the skeletal features of the face that that isn't a man, but a foid.

Anyhow Shapiro is a turbo Israel shill who puts the "kike" in the term Christkike. So fuck him, fuck trannies and fuck all foids!

I hope shapiro and everyone in that room dies a horrible death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back