Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid on tiktok complains about subhumans approaching her, HALF MILLION LIKES

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
460k foids liked this clip of a foid who questions her attractiveness because sub8 men approached her.

Also brutal comments

And what we all knew...

But just approach her bro, just be confident...:feelsclown:

This one is pretty based ngl.

Attachments

That sheboon is disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke:

This should be tagged as ragefuel.
She is legitimately ugly, plain and simple. What does she expect? I feel sorry for blackcels if they have to deal with these creatures

just be confident and 10/10 ultimachad it's so easy!

At this point they don't even care or hide it anymore, they used to hide it thinking their simps would stop simping but at this point they still simp no matter what.
Simps' and bluepillers' brains short circuit upon seeing these blackpills at first, but they somehow end up convincing themselves that these women are just joking, are a minority etc... They are a lost cause.

I refuse to date a foid whose lips are bigger than mine
I have no idea why other males think thick lips are desirable.
Imo big lips = chimp

why black women have to be so ugly, jesus christ

Simps' and bluepillers' brains short circuit upon seeing these blackpills at first, but they somehow end up convincing themselves that these women are just joking, are a minority etc... They are a lost cause.

She isn’t even that good looking herself. God, I hope the cow gets raped.

At this point they don't even care or hide it anymore, they used to hide it thinking their simps would stop simping but at this point they still simp no matter what.
Yep. Gen Z girls aren't really hiding it and they indeed don't need to.

Simping extreme

Women at the true “subhumans “ and the lack of logic in this tik tok proves it. Also the fact that she uses tik tok is enough for me to know she’s inferior

She is not even that good looking either lol I've had sexier dark skinned mulattas wink at me for no reason.

BOOOOHHOOOOO UGLY MEN APPROACH ME INSTEAD OF THEM DYING OR WORKING UNDERGROUND BOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Lip stick, lip gloss, fake lashes, fake eyebrows, fake hair, caked on layers of makeup... and she's wondering if she's ugly.

And then black foids complain ablut not being desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back