Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on Reddit asks how not to be racist when niggers are the ones who sexually harass her

The cognitive dissonance of femoids never ceases to amaze me :feelsclown:

Women love blacks. When the whole George Floyd bullshit happened, they were all about "Black Lives Matter". Now most of them don't give a shit about Ukraine or whatever.

The dumb bitch deleted the thread. What she say?

> this post was removed
KEK — classic Reddit right there. My god what a cucked site :feelsLSD:

Also what a dumb ass woman — expressing additional caution around a given ground because close to 100% of the time members of that group are causing a given problem is just reason at work, not “mUH biGoTRy”.

It is possible to acknowledge the real statistics, take precautions based on that, and still evaluate people as individuals.

Women love blacks. When the whole George Floyd bullshit happened, they were all about "Black Lives Matter". Now most of them don't give a shit about Ukraine or whatever.
I remember seeing all those young white Gen Z hoes going out to the nigger rallies thinking they're making a difference. Cringe af

@Atavistic Autist aren't you black?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/u3g3xb/how_do_i_stop_being_racially_biased_when_a/

She might ask the same about ugly/autistic men and their "creepy" overtures, except that there is no social stigma against hating them for being subhuman.

Notice how socially conformist foids are! It causes them genuine cognitive dissonance to be told by soyciety that a group of people (niggers) is benevolent and worthy of regard, despite the reality of their experiences.

She outright asks for sophistry and copes to maintain her compliance to illegitimate social norms, and premeditatively offers one of her own ("le environment is why niggers are savages") just in case asking the question in the first place was a violation :feelsgah:

And yet she is clearly not convinced by that cope, which is why she asks for more. Indeed, if the capital of the United States isn't a good environment when niggers are in it, then what place could be? :feelsahh:

Attachments

• 48892899-3642-4B13-81E7-10EE63FD56D1.jpeg
    48892899-3642-4B13-81E7-10EE63FD56D1.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
Original got deleted, but holy crap the comments. Everyone on reddit is so overtly racist and they're stumbling over eachoer virtue signalling how not racist they are, which makes them look even more racist. Woke social media has completely brainwashed these morons.

Now imagine the responses if she was talking about curry men. :feelskek:

I’m not even black lmfao. Mexicans were literally still in the Stone Age, without a script of ANY KIND while Ethiopians and Cushites were competing with world powers. When it comes to being a parasite, nothing tops the Mexican. You compact-built, hairy, flat-faced, oddly-shaped, vertically-challenged chimps breed like rabbits while being the poorest demographic in America. Disgusting, thoughtless creatures. The women kinda make my dick hard, but the men are literally the most despicable looking thing to walk on two feet. I wouldn’t be surprised if you f guys had a significant amount of homo-erectus in you. The only saving grace of the country of Mexico is the presence of whites. The average, jungle-dwelling, llama-fucking mestizo, however, can only work in menial labour as they do in the USA.

I get your anger, though. I’d be insecure with an inferiority complex to the point of putting my nationality in my name too if my people were rubbing sticks together only 1000 years ago and barely looked human.
Paragraph of pain. Mexicans taught Egyptians how to build pyramids.

I blame white men for bringing niggers to America and giving them rights. What the fuck we're y'all's forefathers thinking?

I blame white men for bringing niggers to America and giving them rights. What the fuck we're y'all's forefathers thinking?
Bringing slaves over to the USA has cost the United States untold amounts of money and caused a tremendous amount of problems in the long run.

It is a fact that a wildly disproportionate amount of violent crime (and crime generally for that matter) in this country is from the black community — it’s a cultural problem.

Obviously a lot of blacks are fine, you can acknowledge the reality of the statistics and still judge people individually, but everybody knows (other than virtue signaling lefties at least). Watch any video of crimes in Cali and 4/5 times it’s blacks for example.

If the country had never brought over slaves then the whole country would have less crime and fewer people on welfare today.

As for what they were thinking at the time — like most people they were thinking “fuck you got mine”.

Last edited:
Original got deleted, but holy crap the comments. Everyone on reddit is so overtly racist and they're stumbling over eachoer virtue signalling how not racist they are, which makes them look even more racist. Woke social media has completely brainwashed these morons.

Archive anyone?

Paragraph of pain. Mexicans taught Egyptians how to build pyramids.
Sudan had better pyramids earlier than the ones in Mexico. Those blocky, goofy, staircase looking muhfuckers were literally built by people without a fucking script, what do you expect?

Hahaha, it was removed. I bet it wouldn’t have been removed if the foid was referring to curry men
Still would be removed. The only condition under which it wouldn’t be removed is if the race in question was white people.

I never clicked on the thread, but holy hell that sounds funny as fuck.

Bringing slaves over to the USA has cost the United States untold amounts of money and caused a tremendous amount of problems in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back