Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on Reddit asks how not to be racist when niggers are the ones who sexually harass her

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/u3g3xb/how_do_i_stop_being_racially_biased_when_a/

She might ask the same about ugly/autistic men and their "creepy" overtures, except that there is no social stigma against hating them for being subhuman.

Notice how socially conformist foids are! It causes them genuine cognitive dissonance to be told by soyciety that a group of people (niggers) is benevolent and worthy of regard, despite the reality of their experiences.

She outright asks for sophistry and copes to maintain her compliance to illegitimate social norms, and premeditatively offers one of her own ("le environment is why niggers are savages") just in case asking the question in the first place was a violation :feelsgah:

And yet she is clearly not convinced by that cope, which is why she asks for more. Indeed, if the capital of the United States isn't a good environment when niggers are in it, then what place could be? :feelsahh:

Last edited:
Yeah so evil. Worse than being murdered, right? Being complimented must be so horrible :soy:
In foidland being catcalled by ugly men is literally worse than murder.

:soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/u3g3xb/how_do_i_stop_being_racially_biased_when_a/

She might ask the same about ugly/autistic men and their "creepy" overtures, except that there is no social stigma against hating them for being subhuman.

Notice how socially conformist foids are! It causes them genuine cognitive dissonance to be told by soyciety that a group of people (niggers) is benevolent and worthy of regard, despite the reality of their experiences.

She outright asks for sophistry and copes to maintain her compliance to illegitimate social norms, and premeditatively offers one of her own ("le environment is why niggers are savages") just in case asking the question in the first place was a violation :feelsgah:

And yet she is clearly not convinced by that cope, which is why she asks for more. Indeed, if the capital of the United States isn't a good environment when niggers are in it, then what place could be? :feelsahh:

jesus christ, and incels that dare ask how to not be sexist when women treat them like shit-- we all know how that goes down

absolutely deserves it. will pin this thread.

chimps shouldnt be allowed in US

They need to start rapemaxxing. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Damn those cucks at reddit are fast as lightning at banning anything that dares to put their pet niggers in bad light:feelsclown:

Damn those cucks at reddit are fast as lightning at banning anything that dares to put their pet niggers in bad light:feelsclown:

I should have known and attached the screenshot in the OP as a matter of course

Niggers should be rounded up and gassed or shot. This bitch needs to be taught a lesson by a group of incels :lasereyes:

based black men

Niggers aren't human

i dont get how people go through this and still dont wanna be racist lol

Hahaha, it was removed. I bet it wouldn’t have been removed if the foid was referring to curry men

She is gonna get blacked in no time

Racism against niggers Bad:foidSoy:

Racism against curries good

:feelskek: reddit mods coping hard. Even foids see facts as they really are.

Definitely more human than Mexicans.
Cope. Everyone hates your kind, you fucking digusting shitskin nigger lmao. Even the aztec looking mexicans here are notorious racists towards nigger monkeys. Niggers are a pest on every place on this planet except Africa

Certified woman moment. I hope more blacks start attacking and killing more liberal white and asian women as it is and it continues to go unreported. Its already been happening in major cities the last 2 years and remains to be covered on the news because it's racist to recognize patterns apparently. She deserves whatever is coming towards her. Also, fuck niggers.

Last edited:
Foids prop up and support this leftist cuck bs "all niggers are saints", so they deserve the consequences.

Yeah so evil. Worse than being murdered, right? Being complimented must be so horrible :soy:
To be fair, black men can be over the top aggressive. They probably aren't just cold approaching her in a friendly way. If it's like I'm picturing in my mind, she probably thinks she's about to be gang raped.

Soy Boy cucks at reddit removed it:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What a stupid bitch

I SAW THAT THREAD! The amount of mental gymnastics redditors do to avoid reality is laughable. Niggers are bad - end of story.

Most black guys I have had to meet because I was forced to are usually pieces of shit.

African guys are alright tho.

Cope. Everyone hates your kind, you fucking digusting shitskin nigger lmao. Even the aztec looking mexicans here are notorious racists towards nigger monkeys. Niggers are a pest on every place on this planet except Africa
I’m not even black lmfao. Mexicans were literally still in the Stone Age, without a script of ANY KIND while Ethiopians and Cushites were competing with world powers. When it comes to being a parasite, nothing tops the Mexican. You compact-built, hairy, flat-faced, oddly-shaped, vertically-challenged chimps breed like rabbits while being the poorest demographic in America. Disgusting, thoughtless creatures. The women kinda make my dick hard, but the men are literally the most despicable looking thing to walk on two feet. I wouldn’t be surprised if you f guys had a significant amount of homo-erectus in you. The only saving grace of the country of Mexico is the presence of whites. The average, jungle-dwelling, llama-fucking mestizo, however, can only work in menial labour as they do in the USA.

I get your anger, though. I’d be insecure with an inferiority complex to the point of putting my nationality in my name too if my people were rubbing sticks together only 1000 years ago and barely looked human.

No surprise these reddit cuckolds took it down. The elephant in the room of soyciety JFL

Why didn't they raype the shit of that bitch yet??

It would be lifefuel if it were true, but this is a LARP; you guys are too gullible. Checkout “her” comments. A young, white, libertarian voting, anti-woke foid who can’t even name a neighborhood of DC? Reddit is low IQ but I expect more from here

Jfl you’re coping hard. You hail from a failed state that still struggles despite bordering the most successful nation in the world. Mexico manages to somehow be more dangerous than the US despite our gang problem. Let’s also not pretend the vast majority of Mexicans aren’t ugly manlets. Our former president even ran on a platform of explicitly stopping more of you from coming here, you’re a pest in the US too.

BBC copers on suicide watch.

My life experience has taught me that foids discriminate against niggers just as much as they do to us Asian men although not as bad. Doesn't matter if that nigger is one of the ghetto ebonics speaking types or a white washed black guy that participates in mainstream white society.

And she is pretty spot on with how black dudes behave. Nigger males are a lot more aggressive with hitting on foids. They are so low inhibition when it comes to foids its not even funny. They hit on foids constantly that are way above their looks level and they do it in a way that had it been any other race of men, we woulda gotten accused of rape/sexual harassment. But in fear of being labeled racist, a few of these foids do give black dudes a chance. You see it in places where there are a lot of blacks in places like Oakland, CA and Berkeley.

Any non-black dude who has been around a lot of black dudes in Oakland or Berkeley know how aggressive they are with hitting on foids. They are about on par with all other non-white races of men in terms of looks ranking at rock bottom, but they are so delusional in thinking that they are high value and can get incredibly upset when they are rejected. They pull the race card and it actually works for them in some cases with foids. So there you go.

i dont get how people go through this and still dont wanna be racist lol
Most people are racist, they just suppress it in public as it doesn't help them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back