Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid on discord server

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
Has anyone else gotten a message from someone named @daisylala#9687 on discord? What’s gone on is crazy.

she claims that she went on her brothers computer to attempt to find this guy whose voice she heard when they were gaming (him and her brother). According to her he has a dark sense of humour, deepish voice, and she likes that he talks about the universe and intelligent topics. She’s only ever heard his voice. She ended up seeing the incel discord open thinking it was her brothers friends list and began adding randoms hopefully finding the guy she was looking for. She’s added about 7-10 people on there now.

here’s the weird part. 5 of them have now been on voice calls with her, including me. I don’t know her motives but she claims we are friends now and asked if I want to game w her, I don’t know what her motives here are and if she’s telling the truth or lying. It seems like the people on the server are beginning to take advantage of having a foid to talk to though.

She sent me some screen shots of her other conversations when I told her I didn’t believe she’d made friends with them, and it was truly shocking. Over an hour long call, tons of messages, and she seems just naive and doesn’t get that these guys are actually incels. Idk what to make of this or if we should believe this is a troll or not.

Has anyone else gotten a message from someone named @daisylala#9687 on discord?
randomly? or are you in this site's discord server? are you sure it's not a bot or something?

anyway, who cares.

edit: nvm i read the rest. anyway, who cares. just another chad-chasing attention seeking whore :smonk:

randomly? or are you in this site's discord server? are you sure it's not a bot or something?

anyway, who cares.
Yes I am. I’m sure. I spoke to her over call and so have others at one point she was in a group call with 2 guys from the server.

Just looking for orbiters to boost her ego

Just looking for orbiters to boost her ego
I thought so too but it seems she actually has a grip on these guys. Like guys who were totally blackpilled are now having phone calls with her

I thought so too but it seems she actually has a grip on these guys. Like guys who were totally blackpilled are now having phone calls with her
They’re just cucks and she’s good at what she does

Yeah.. I guess. Idk something just seems so off about it but I’m even getting a bit sucked in.
Don’t orbit that skank. Don’t be one of her thirsty orbiters

you're really bluepilled/naive

deepish voice
Voicepill strkes again, like clockwork. :feelshmm:

Idk what to make of this or if we should believe this is a troll or not.
My bet is on her being a troll. Then again, foids usually aren't this sophisticated at trolling... :feelswhere: Maybe she's a one-off who actually somehow knows how to troll.

...Or perhaps she glows in the dark? :feelsLSD:

By the way, I've heard some stories of foids chatting up incels just for the attention.

I know I am but these other guys aren’t
you're really bluepilled/naive
Voicepill strkes again, like clockwork. :feelshmm:

My bet is on her being a troll. Then again, foids usually aren't this sophisticated at trolling... :feelswhere: Maybe she's a one-off who actually somehow knows how to troll.

By the way, I've heard some stories of foids chatting up incels just for the attention.
It’s just strange because she’s not showing pics of herself etc she just likes talking and wants to game and actually has a decent sense of humour I don’t get it

jesus christ how retarded do you have to be to become 'friends' with a girl who is now 'friends' with all the other people she found thru an incel server.

even then, why would you be friends with a girl? i've been friends with a few but if ur not sexually attracted to them it's literally so boring, they're retarded and uninteresting.

I know I am but these other guys aren’t
yes they are lmao. like ScornedStoic, some girl showed interest and they forget the blackpill and pass it off as a phase. anyway, a lot of "incels" turn out to be average or good looking anyway.

lmao I blocked that bitch when I got the friend request:feelskek:

Could be a troll faking their voice to make it sound like a foid.

lmao I blocked that bitch when I got the friend request:feelskek:
Giga based. Don’t contribute to all the validation it gets just for having a hole between its legs

B-but these guys were b-blackpilled...
Vast majority of people here that you call brocels, based and whatever the fuck would give this shithole up in a blink of an eye if any hole gave them attention. Small fraction of this community actually knows let alone believes in blackpill, most are simply pathetic virgin spergs that simply need an edgy cesspool to partake in. It's just fun calling women whores and spamming low effort shit over and over, because we're inkels and it's over xDDDD

Women will do anything to talk to chad

red alert. elimanate intruders

They’re just cucks and she’s good at what she does”

You say that but isn’t it attention from women you want? Like, what’s so bad about that. We crave attention, they do as well… win win scenario in my opinion

Attachments

• Capra demon.jpg
    Capra demon.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 4