Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid makes post and height shames: "I don't think Robert Downey Jr. is Attractive, and I would reject him if he asked me out."

>I need a guy to be at least 5'11

demanding little cunt

Foto de Agente Preocupado Do Fbi No Escritório e mais fotos de stock de  40-49 anos - iStock

Picky foids need to be forced subhuman incel cock

she's probably a grown adult and i could still beat the shit out of her. there's a reason there's such a big strength difference between men and women, so women who act like this can be put in their place.

she's probably a grown adult and i could still beat the shit out of her. there's a reason there's such a big strength difference between men and women, so women who act like this can be put in their place.
based :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I’m surprised by the Cuckit comments that everyone downvoted her and is calling her out for her standards.

Usually Cuckit is “Yass kween go get Chad. You deserve nothing less than Chad” :soy:

This is the product of feminism praising females for being entitled toddler whores. She thinks she's better or above anyone for pretending to reject a high status attractive male.

I’m surprised by the Cuckit comments that everyone downvoted her and is calling her out for her standards.

Usually Cuckit is “Yass kween go get Chad. You deserve nothing less than Chad” :soy:
If it was IT they would be like: "You're allowed to have your preferences sweetie, anyone judging you for it are entitled sexist"