Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid loses virginity, regrets it and goes play victim

It's like reading an NPC come to the realization and cope with fact that her purpose in life is to be used as Chad's cum rag.

If it was a man he would be told to stop complaining and move on but since it's a woman they're all gonna convince her she was groomed and she's a victim.

I'm not gonna read the comments.

Turns out you're just chad's pump and dump number 7 this week.

Personality status: Detected.

I think he only wants to see him next week because he wants to take my anal virginity, because In his words "makes sense".
:feelskek:
I think if he texted me now, I would go back to him.
Teehee sense > rational thought. I hope the guy gives her pinworms.

Owning up to your decisions is not a female trait.

“Knew her for years”

Good, he started talking to her as a minor, that’s the way to do it.

When I was an adolescent, I thought all forms of therapy were unnecessary.

If it was a man he would be told to stop complaining and move on but since it's a woman they're all gonna convince her she was groomed and she's a victim.

Exactly this.

In truth it's just another case of chasing tingles and personality detector malfunction.

“Knew her for years”

Good, he started talking to her as a minor, that’s the way to do it.
No she said it's like she knew him for years. That's codeword for he's a Chad.

No she said it's like she knew him for years. That's codeword for he's a Chad.
True. I got gaslit into thinking they'd known each other for years too. I don't know why the cucks at reddit jumped so fast to call him a groomer.

He must be a giga chad. It’s hard for man in his 30s to bang a 18 year old

just REMEMBER

You can be unemployed, you can be a piece of fuck that has nothing not even a car, living in a shithole apartment, and your balls can LITERALLY be useless, STILL virgin girls will throw themselves at you if you're tall and handsome

>DUDE JUST GET A JOB
Meanwhile chad doesn't need it
>DUDE JUST TALK TO A GIRL
said girl will be too busy sending her nudes to chad
>DUDE JUST TURN YOURSELF INTO A HIGH VALUE MAN DRESS WELL AND HAGE A HAIRCUT AND
meanwhile chad will tell a virgin to come to his shithole to eat a $2 pizza and she'll give him her virginity without thinking twice
>DUDE WHY DO UC ARE ABOUT BODY COUNT THATS RUINING YOUR CHANCES TO GET A GIRL AND
meanwhile chad will fuck virgins only

STICKY NOW

life is so unfair.

Exactly, always the victim.