Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid left to the bathroom to avoid talking to me during class.

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
On the first day of college, my English professor made us do an icebreaker activity, coercing us to have a conversation with the person we were sitting right next to.
Unfortunately for me, I was sitting next to some average looking white bitch,(seat placement was done in alphabetical order of your name btw, she didnt choose to sit next to me on purpose), who after just saying 'hello', rushed to the bathroom and stayed there until the end of the class session. She literally ditched class just to fucking avoid having a small conversation with me. its fucking over.

Brutal. If you did the same to a landwhale, you'd be accused of being a bully.

True. You can thank retard feminists and cucks for that. I hate this clown world.

This was fairly common when I was in school. Foids skipping out together actually to avoid being forced to talk to sub-8's

must have been your bad personality you should have tried UsINg gAmE brO

True. You can thank retard feminists and cucks for that. I hate this clown world.
People used to joke about going to clown college, only for it to become a reality

who after just saying 'hello', rushed to the bathroom and stayed there until the end of the class session
k honestly i have trouble believing this. women don't run from incels, they fucking despise them and ignore them to the end of time. if this had happened at a cafe or something i'd believe you more.

Foids do not treat incels with that much thought. If I were in a college class that wanted us to do friendship activities i would've fucking walked out too because that's a waste of time.

Brutal boyo.Should have followed her

If she fugly blond good riddance.

On top of that he would get suspended or even possibly expelled for being "InToLeRaNt" of her shitty life CHOICES, meanwhile it is okay to discriminate against ugly short ethnic males for something they can't control.

Should have held frame

Same thing happens to me and a couple of guys here. I've never once had a woman talk to me for more than 30 seconds. Including when I join groups of people talking that include guys and girls. The girls all leave within 30 seconds, every single time.

One time my friend invited me to join a juggling club at the university. It was half way through the semester, although I didn't go to the university other people were allowed to join with invite from club members. So at the club there was 4 girls who were members, a couple of them members for 2-3 years.

When I got there they were in a small gym with people spread out around this gym practicing juggling things. I got introduced to a couple of the guys by my friend. I looked and saw 3 girls there.. realize I came about 15 minutes late to the start of that days practice. I thought sweet there is girls here I might get a chance to talk to one and get to know a girl. But to not scare them off instantly, I went to my own place and started trying to juggle those bowling pin things.

Within 1 minute even though I wasn't within 30 feet of any girls, all 3 girls one by one left the gym. Even though it was only 15 minutes into the practice. The next week I came to participate on time, and several of the girls dropped by to talk to talk their guy friends they'd known for a long time in the club. But the girls didn't get changed and join in, they decided to just leave.

The third week I found out all 4 of the girls had quit the club. This has happened to more than one club I joined, that within a few weeks all of the girls quit the club.

ERcel trait: Getting treated as a sub-human by blonde roasties

Same thing happens to me and a couple of guys here. I've never once had a woman talk to me for more than 30 seconds. Including when I join groups of people talking that include guys and girls. The girls all leave within 30 seconds, every single time.

One time my friend invited me to join a juggling club at the university. It was half way through the semester, although I didn't go to the university other people were allowed to join with invite from club members. So at the club there was 4 girls who were members, a couple of them members for 2-3 years.

When I got there they were in a small gym with people spread out around this gym practicing juggling things. I got introduced to a couple of the guys by my friend. I looked and saw 3 girls there.. realize I came about 15 minutes late to the start of that days practice. I thought sweet there is girls here I might get a chance to talk to one and get to know a girl. But to not scare them off instantly, I went to my own place and started trying to juggle those bowling pin things.

Within 1 minute even though I wasn't within 30 feet of any girls, all 3 girls one by one left the gym. Even though it was only 15 minutes into the practice. The next week I came to participate on time, and several of the girls dropped by to talk to talk their guy friends they'd known for a long time in the club. But the girls didn't get changed and join in, they decided to just leave.

The third week I found out all 4 of the girls had quit the club. This has happened to more than one club I joined, that within a few weeks all of the girls quit the club.
Bitches don't give two shits about activities, they're just wherever the Chads are at or at worst where the thirsty simps be at; there to receive attention. How dare an ugly man get within' sight of them. The fuck is wrong with these cunts, most intolerant fucks ever.

Bitches don't give two shits about activities, they're just wherever the Chads are at or at worst where the thirsty simps be at; there to receive attention. How dare an ugly man get within' sight of them. The fuck is wrong with these cunts, most intolerant fucks ever.

Its crazy how obsessed with Chads girls are. Like when I over hear young women talking its nearly always about some 'cute guy' in their class, and talking about his personality, and quirky things about him.

I actually started thinking in this simulation that Chads are the player characters and the NPC's are obsessed about them.

k honestly i have trouble believing this. women don't run from incels, they fucking despise them and ignore them to the end of time. if this had happened at a cafe or something i'd believe you more.

Foids do not treat incels with that much thought. If I were in a college class that wanted us to do friendship activities i would've fucking walked out too because that's a waste of time.

I have no trouble believing the story, because similar things have happened to me. Yes, foids despise us, that's why they make any excuse to walk away from us.

do it to her next time or just ask loudly when sitting next to her what is that god awful smell and ask to be seated elsewhere beat the bitch at her own game

It's all too common for people like us. Fuck this

On the first day of college, my English professor made us do an icebreaker activity, coercing us to have a conversation with the person we were sitting right next to.
Unfortunately for me, I was sitting next to some average looking white bitch,(seat placement was done in alphabetical order of your name btw, she didnt choose to sit next to me on purpose), who after just saying 'hello', rushed to the bathroom and stayed there until the end of the class session. She literally ditched class just to fucking avoid having a small conversation with me. its fucking over.
T-there must have been something urgent for her to leave you like that ! M-maybe her per HAHAH period hah a hkakah ah period!
Joaquin Phoenix Jokergf

She probably went to suck chads cock

Tbh women shouldn't be allowed in schools. Not as if they do any meaningful work anyways.

she probably had diarrhea

next time follow her and check