Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid Leads Childhood Friend On For 15 years & Violently Rejects Him When He Tries To Express His Feelings For Her

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/u3f3ib/another_15_year_friendship_that_died_when_the

Absolutely brutal. The poor beta just thought he read the signals correctly and tried a standard romantic approach. He wasn't forcefully in any way. Yet, she immediately attacked him, hurt him physically and emotionally and called him a rapist. This is what orbiters fail to realize. If a foid isn't attracted to them, it doesn't matter how long they care for the foid, what they did/sacrificed for her or how much they live her. The foid will merciless betray them and try to destroy them when they try to break the status quo. There is no possibility of genuine friendship with a foid.

Thanks god i dont speak with females

This story sounds fake af
One day he would just pin her down and try to fuck her out of blue, after 15 years of orbiting her? Like completely unceremoniously?
And he would completely forget this whole ordeal? Notice the incorrect use of word disassociation, pop-psychology BS like this is common in fake stories.
And of course roasties and soyboys lurking that gay sub would swallow it up

One day he would just pin her down and try to fuck her out of blue, after 15 years of orbiting her? Like completely unceremoniously?
And he would completely forget this whole ordeal? Notice the incorrect use of word disassociation, pop-psychology BS like this is common in fake stories.
:bigbrain:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/u3f3ib/another_15_year_friendship_that_died_when_the

Absolutely brutal. The poor beta just thought he read the signals correctly and tried a standard romantic approach. He wasn't forcefully in any way. Yet, she immediately attacked him, hurt him physically and emotionally and called him a rapist. This is what orbiters fail to realize. If a foid isn't attracted to them, it doesn't matter how long they care for the foid, what they did/sacrificed for her or how much they live her. The foid will merciless betray them and try to destroy them when they try to break the status quo. There is no possibility of genuine friendship with a foid.

Yes orbiting holes is one of the stupidest things any male can do.

The sooner you make your move, the sooner you can get the fuck out when you realize that you're nothing more than a fucking shoulder and free meal to her.

roastie larping for a living

What in reality happened was that he confessed, and she found it disgusting. Thus making this make-believe shit story.

What most likely happened. She got repulsed by the orbiter thinking he could have a chance with her and made up a story to out him in a bad light. Another similar story on the same subreddit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/u33msa/instantly_ended_a_15_year_friendship_because_his

What irks me the most about this is that women are no innocent to this most of the times, they act surprised in their "friend" confessing his feeling for her, usually female to male friendships are all about the male doing things for the girl, 90% of the time. So it's not a wonder if your "friend" makes a ton of favors without asking anything in return, for a long period of time that he has feelings for you. This orbiting thing gives validation to girls as they have a nice leash on another male for a prolonged peiod of time, this falsehood of them not admiting this really makes my blood boil.

I'm sure they talk it with their friends about how her "friend" loves her and she heeps him as a pet, because she dosnt find him attractive.

The guy still got a wife and a kid, he wasn't a loser or anything, This is just normie drama

sounds like he tried to rape her jfl.

We were both sitting on the floor in front of the TV, when he suddenly cried out "Oh Lizzie!" and LEAPED on me. He very quickly had me completely pinned down while I yelled and struggled as hard as I could, and the whole time he was whispering romantic-sounding bullshit while fighting me hard to keep still. When I heard him unzip his pants, that horror gave me a sudden burst of power to knee him in the balls and he fell off me. At first I was just saying "What the fuck?" while he rubbed his crotch and said "Ow!"---like trying to make me feel bad or something. This was no clumsy attempt at romance, and he knew it. I got out of there.
:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously: I have a hard time believing this actually happened. At best, there's a 1% grain of truth in there. Now, I knew foids love to fabricate and exaggerate, but I didn't know they would be willing to go this far into the realm of fantasy. It sounds like a LARP, like one of those whatchamacallits - a fanfic, I think? Those stories people make up about fantasy situations with fictional characters that are just the fever dreams of weird kinks and sexual desires trapped in someone's head until they put it down on paper - or the internet. There's no way that came out of nowhere like that, and even if it did happen, the guy surely had to be giving off signs of instability that surely the foid could've picked up on since they have personality radar and distanced herself from -- oh wait. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:yes::yes: It was probably a ragebait post.

how her "friend" loves her and she keeps him as a pet, because she doesn't find him attractive.
Foids do view us as subhuman, after all. It's not a stretch to think they would view us as pets. But that only makes me hate them more. :lasereyes::lasereyes:

So all this happened decades ago... Her tits were probably flopping out everywhere and walking around her pantaloons!

He should've stopped talking to her when he realized she has a husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back