Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOID Judge sentences Kevin Esterly to 2.5 to 5 years in prison for relationship with teen girl

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
And orders him to pay a $10,000 fine.

So a 45 year old man bangs a 16 y/o Asian Stacy and of course, society HATES HATES HATE when an older man has access to prime teen pussy. Now, they couldn't get him for statutory rape since 16 is the age of consent in Pennsylvania, but they did get him with "corruption of a minor" and gave him the maximum sentence. I guess it would have been better in their eyes if the Asian Stacy was giving random blowjobs to same aged Chads. She also took $10,000 of her mom's money so that they could go to Mexico together. But it's unclear why he has to pay it back.

>they both had good time and she even paid for trip to Mexico
>corruption of a minor

>pushing minor to undergo hrt
>totally normal

:feelsthink:

It sounds like he wasn't even fucking her. Well, yet, at least.

This sounds like the usual story with a shitty single mother and kid who desperately wants to get out of a fucked up family.

Convincing a young girl to escape to Mexico is a horrible plan tbh

yes, women judge are the worst whores of society

edit : JFL comments are blocked on the youtube video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
16 is the perfect age...
The judge doesn't like the idea that men go after foids that aren't old, wrinkly and disgusting. JFL if someone goes after a foid >25 years old.

16 is the perfect age...
The judge doesn't like the idea that men go after foids that aren't old, wrinkly and disgusting. JFL if someone goes after a foid >25 years old.
If I was the judge I would try to have the case thrown out. If my hands were tied, I'd give him the bare minimum sentence. After all, I don't think he did anything wrong.
It sounds like he wasn't even fucking her. Well, yet, at least.

This sounds like the usual story with a shitty single mother and kid who desperately wants to get out of a fucked up family.

Convincing a young girl to escape to Mexico is a horrible plan tbh
If she stole $10,000 for him, they were likely having sex.

Just. Be. White.
ultimate noodlewhore pays 10k vacations
not even chads get this shit
JBW JBW JBW

Just. Be. White.
ultimate noodlewhore pays 10k vacations
not even chads get this shit
JBW JBW JBW
I wish JBC (Just Be Curry) was true.

This time JBW defeated the age pill.

Last edited:
Maybe, but she was focused on getting away from her parents and probably needed an adult to come with her. It seems more plausible to me that he wanted to use this opportunity to make her his sex slave.

Holy fuck. can you blame him. Thats like femoid model tier noodlewhore. No way her pussy is prime, young chads probably got to her before that old incel

Holy fuck. can you blame him. Thats like femoid model tier noodlewhore. No way her pussy is prime, young chads probably got to her before that old incel
I'm guessing you would risk eloping with her to Cancun

If I was the judge I would try to have the case thrown out. If my hands were tied, I'd give him the bare minimum sentence. After all, I don't think he did anything wrong.

Exactly
Thats why women should not be allowed to work as judge

16 is the perfect age...

yes, women judge are the worst whores of society

edit : JFL comments are blocked on the youtube video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Meme-tier if the judge really was a woman .

If you were a used up, post prime woman (25+) and you had to compete with prime unused 16 year old girls, you’d want them to be illegal too. There’s just no competition . Imagine if you had the power to make tall hot guys illegal and punish any foid that drinks their cum.. you’d do the same thing.

WTF is corruption of a minor, LOL @ that bullshit charge, that judge deserves the chair

What the fuck is corruption of a minor?
can they sue tinder and MTV for it?

Her looksmatch is struggling in STEM to get good paying in the hope of ascending

Meme-tier if the judge really was a woman .

If you were a used up, post prime woman (25+) and you had to compete with prime unused 16 year old girls, you’d want them to be illegal too. There’s just no competition . Imagine if you had the power to make tall hot guys illegal and punish any foid that drinks their cum.. you’d do the same thing.
Take notes, cucktears...
What the fuck is corruption of a minor?
can they sue tinder and MTV for it?

If it was a 45 year old foid with a 16 year old boy no one would care.

Should've given him the death penalty. Fucking hate these JBWmaxxing twats.

>corruption of a minor

>totally normal

we live in a truly insane age

That's fucked up. You can marry at 16 in my country. No crime here

>corruption of a minor

>totally normal