Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News all-female jury sentences boomer to 5-10 years in prison for MURDERING HIS WIFE ON VIDEO (also his dick is hanging out lmao)

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
What can I say, he just has such a great personality. Probably a massive cock too. It's censored in the vid but im sure the jurors got to watch it swing back and forth as he loaded his shotgun and at least one of them was imagining that inside of her instead of focusing on his wife being murdered. The circle they used to blur it out in the vid (link below) is HUGE.

His wife was pretty attractive as far as older women go, obviously post-wall roasties will never be on the same level as prime women in their 20s but for that age she's pretty sexy. She cheated on him so im sure a lot of you will say she deserved what she got but i dont really care about that, just the fact that he ONLY GETS 5-10 FUCKING YEARS FOR MURDERING HIS WIFE, AND A FULL JURY OF 12 ROASTIES UNANIMOUSLY SIGNED OFF ON IT.

unfortunately i can't find the full vid including the part he pulls the trigger but they have her last few seconds here. The good part starts at 0:36 if you don't care for commentary. They interview the defense attorney, who has some pretty ridiculous justifications, and the only reason they aren't funny is because apparently the jurors agree. It's also neat seeing a murder in first-person from the victim's perspective. Something chilling about the way he casually says "goodbye reese you're going to meet jesus" right before he kills her. That's the tone of voice when you hang up the phone on somebody mid-conversation because you're pissed.

Anyways he's 60 now but he could be out in as little as five years if he behaves himself (probably closer to 4 because he would've started serving time before he was convicted) so I'm sure he'll be hitting those jurors up before long.

It was a crime of passion. The penalty for infidelity is death, he shouldn't have been sentenced at all.

honestly not too bad of a sentence considering he was male

5-10 years in prison feels like 50 years probably.

Who got the full video

if a foid could end up 5 years or even no prison at all

Honestly can't blame her for cheating on him he is ugly fat and grosss lookin

If only she was honest about it

Honestly can't blame her for cheating on him he is ugly fat and grosss lookin

If only she was honest about it
so was she, she just had makeup to cover it up

An all female jury should never happen. Women shouldn't be allowed on jurries.

Nah, he deserved only ten years. She stole 120k from him and gave it to the guy she was cheating on him with. He deserves less actually.