Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid is mad that her 6 year old incel brother touched boobs

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
FOIDS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

Wait till this dumb cunt finds out what breast feeding is. She cant even spell “your”.

And look at the retards saying its rape.

What the fuck did I just read.

based 6 year old rapist

Dumb.

As always.

Reddit.

What the fuck did I just read.
The part about a 6 year old instinctually grabbing his moms boob, or the part where the retard compares it to her aunt making her suck her tits? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based kid, good to know that he's gonna not turn into a fag

HE'S A KID YOU DUMB CUNT. Ngl, as a kid, I used to ask female candid intimate questions, especially about their boobs. I obviously derived no sexual pleasure from it, but I was precocious enough to know I couldn't keep doing this when I was older.

Women being sexual abusers has to be way more common then what's reported. I've heard way too many stories, and seen way too much shit to think otherwise.

I used to kiss women passionately from 7-9 :chad::chad::chad:

FUCKING MOGS me at 6.

FOIDS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

Wait till this dumb cunt finds out what breast feeding is. She cant even spell “your”.

And look at the retards saying its rape.

View attachment 1237146
Unrelated but I remember being on my mom's bare chest when I was about four touching her boobs while she was on the phone I have like no memories from that time so make of that what you will. Quite normal if a foid wants to breast feed a kid late 3-4.

Unrelated but I remember being on my mom's bare chest when I was about four touching her boobs while she was on the phone I have like no memories from that time so make of that what you will. Quite normal if a foid wants to breast feed a kid late 3-4.
I remember my mom telling me about how I would stare at womens boobs when they brought me to the beach around that age.

A kid that young doesn’t do it for sexual purposes, they equate boobs with food, and kids like grabbing things so its not sexual at all really.

The foid is just looking for attention like most rape “victims”.

based 6 year old rapist
Thankfully, it seems that she's saying that the mom letting him do that is the sexual assault in question, not him touching her.

Women being sexual abusers has to be way more common then what's reported. I've heard way too many stories, and seen way too much shit to think otherwise.
Undoubtedly.

I remember my mom telling me about how I would stare at womens boobs when they brought me to the beach around that age.

A kid that young doesn’t do it for sexual purposes, they equate boobs with food, and kids like grabbing things so its not sexual at all really.

The foid is just looking for attention like most rape “victims”.
Dunno, I remember a teacher in first grade getting annoyed with me for opening an encyclopedia just to look at the image of the naked woman model and I'm pretty sure I didn't think of food when doing so:feelshaha:.

Thankfully, it seems that she's saying that the mom letting him do that is the sexual assault in question, not him touching her.

Undoubtedly.

Dunno, I remember a teacher in first grade getting annoyed with me for opening an encyclopedia just to look at the image of the naked woman model and I'm pretty sure I didn't think of food when doing so:feelshaha:.
How attractive was the model you looked at in first grade?

How attractive was the model you looked at in first grade?
It was the image of about a 6/10 woman, there were two images meant to be an average man and woman.

She's lower IQ than her 6 yo brother judging by her grammar errors

Literal toddlercels cant even playfully touch their mother's boobs anymore jfl.