Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid has rich parents financing her life and still insists that her wagecuck bf pay his own part of their private island vacation

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BinIchDasArschloch/comments/12tc0ob/bida_weil_ich_nicht_14000_f%C3%BCr_einen_urlaub/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

BIDA because I don't want to spend €14,000 on a holiday? My girlfriend wants to go on vacation with me to a luxury private island in South Asia if she has her way. The problem is the holiday is supposed to last 7 days and the cost would be 4000 euros per day, so 28,000 in total. She said it wasn't a problem because her parents covered her expenses. But they only pay their part. I'm not nearly as rich though, my salary is a little under 60,000 a year. 14,000 is EXTREMELY a lot for me. I tried to explain it to her but she said it was just money and I shouldn't be so stingy and that it was her dream to fly there with me. BID? I'm sorry if she really wants to go there and I can't afford it, but I can't just spend that much on it, can I?
Kek if you really love him why can’t you pay the other €14000 which obviously isn’t a problem for you? Fukin selfish bitch

Foids have expensive lifestyles they need to maintain. There are always in shopping malls buying everything.

Definitely spending a good amount of their dad's money as well.

Hope the currycels in south asia rape her.

Yeah she's selfish as fuck.

My sister got to travel through Europe for six months on my dad’s dime in highschool.

My parents made me pay my own $45 for a basketball shooting clinic.

Cucked father. Probably faps imagining his daughter getting stuffed on her pointless "vacation"

My sister got to travel through Europe for six months on my dad’s dime in highschool.

My parents made me pay my own $45 for a basketball shooting clinic.
That’s just brutal. Not only does the soyciety wants to make you a slave but your own parents are destroying your self esteem by making you feel that you’re worth nothing.

That’s just brutal. Not only does the soyciety wants to make you a slave but your own parents are destroying your self esteem by making you feel that you’re worth nothing.
My entire childhood growing up centered around my brat sister. Everything was about her. Meanwhile I didn’t even get to keep my own cock.

She failed out of college, got knocked up by some loser, and shotgun eloped. Meanwhile, I did everything right, and I still get shit on by my parents.

Hope the currycels in south asia rape her.
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back