Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets male co-workers fired for making a sexist 'hot list' of hot foids

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
A fucking CAUTIONARY TALE boyos...

21319670-7713111-image-a-156_1574386463172.jpg

• Reddit user HRFiring shared that she was having drinks with people from her office after work when she overheard three guys making a 'hot list'

• She said they ranked every woman in the department from first to last

• The woman was 'upset and disturbed' by what she heard and reported it to her company's human resources department, which has a 'zero-tolerance policy'

• Although her co-workers don't know she's the one who reported them and got them fired, she's heard them calling the person who did a 'snitch'

....office Chad though?

HER: 'I've spoken to my girlfriends about which guys are hot. I've never ranked all of them. But that's not even the concern - I absolutely would not rank guys at a work event that they are at. That's where I think the line was crossed,' she allegedly wrote.

She went on to say that she has 'gotten numerous personal messages' calling her 'ugly,' a b***h,' 'fat,' and a 'psycho.' '....'Update: I will be speaking to HR about the messages I received,' she added flippantly.

Cliffs: I wonder if she got them fired because HER NAME wasn't mentioned?

(esp after reading that she has been called 'fat'....What if she had been listed as the HOTTEST FOID? ....same result????)

Last edited:
Fired for harmless jokes. If I was a miserable wagie I'd utilise this to get yourself fired.

Women's rights were a mistake

I think I seen this type of plot happen in a show before but I can’t remember the name

I wish i had a job.....

....to lose.

Foids do the same for men. And they treat men WAY worse if they aren’t attractive then men treat foids if foids aren’t attractive. Decent looking guys will still be nice to and even fuck ugly foids. Decent looking foids (and all foids) treat sub8 males like trash.

This is probably her

Attachments

• 7A648E8A-54CD-43CC-B77F-55E7188EDA25.jpeg
    7A648E8A-54CD-43CC-B77F-55E7188EDA25.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 3
She got offended so they deserve to lose their livelihoods. Make sense.

Just fire all men theory.