Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid gets gibs for life owing to her having been raped

Now with the state money, she can invite some young spanish Chads in her home and fuck for free

All a foid needs to get lifetime money is some thraumatic experience.She has no physical disabilities at all.Can you imagine a man receiving money for his whole life just because some cunt raped him? Me neither.

All a foid needs to get lifetime money is some thraumatic experience.She has no physical disabilities at all.Can you imagine a man receiving money for his whole life just because some cunt raped him? Me neither.
I'd let someone rape me if it meant I could get NEETbuxx for the rest of my life tbh

The whole fucking world is becoming cucked: Spain, India, Germany, Brazil. The only haven of traditional mores left on earth is the middle East and some Muslim countries in the 3rd/4th world.

Why dont men recieve gibs for a lifetime of bullying and getting physically abused?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back