Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid FURIOUS After Gynecologist Tells Her She Should Keep Her Legs Closed

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
These foids are unbelievable. So a foid goes to the gynecologist to get her tubes tied and the doctor suggests that maybe she should just keep her legs closed. This INFURIATES the foid. How DARE the doctor suggest that she go without sex?! That's her RIGHT! At the same time, this stupid foid thinks that incels are unreasonable for being upset about NEVER having had sex! I bet she left out the part where she told the doctor her true body count (in the hundreds, most likely) and the doctor just made the suggestion so the stupid foid doesn't end up with an antibiotic resistant, incurable STD of some kind. Read what this stupid foid wrote and all the stupid foids supporting her:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/11nvz4u/gyno_pushed_the_conservative_option_and_im_livid/

learn to read my negro

Couldn't understand a word

Imagine trying to report someone for telling you that fucking everything that looks remotely attractive is unhealthy

"I wish I could tell you that I jumped up and threw the container of Q tips at her"

What a great personality she has

learn to read my negro
Exactly, she didn't want to tie her tubes but she didn't tell her to close her legs. Gotta say it's interesting how these types love to mock people who questioned mask and vaccine policies during covid but now they suddenly know more than the experts.

"I wish I could tell you that I jumped up and threw the container of Q tips at her"

What a great personality she has
And she wanted to report the doctor for daring to suggest what would be best for her lmfao. Classic entitled Karen behaviour.

These foids are unbelievable. So a foid goes to the gynecologist to get her tubes tied and the doctor suggests that maybe she should just keep her legs closed. This INFURIATES the foid. How DARE the doctor suggest that she go without sex?! That's her RIGHT! At the same time, this stupid foid thinks that incels are unreasonable for being upset about NEVER having had sex! I bet she left out the part where she told the doctor her true body count (in the hundreds, most likely) and the doctor just made the suggestion so the stupid foid doesn't end up with an antibiotic resistant, incurable STD of some kind. Read what this stupid foid wrote and all the stupid foids supporting her:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/11nvz4u/gyno_pushed_the_conservative_option_and_im_livid/

Reddit women are truly the scum of the earth. This level of entitlement genuinely still just is surreal to behold. What I would give for women to wake up as an average man tomorrow — you can imagine how fast their perspective would shift.

Why does Karen need to report her. Just go to a different doctor if she doesn’t meet your needs.

Why does Karen need to report her. Just go to a different doctor if she doesn’t meet your needs.
That's what a rational person would do but these insane feminists are like the faggots who went to a Christian baker who refused to bake them a cake for their faggot wedding. They refuse to accept that people don't accept their behavior. They think these people who don't agree with them need to be punished and lose their livelihoods for daring to disapprove of them.

Eh, I'm gonna have to side with the woman with this one. Doctors are cringe by not handing out vasectomies and tying the tubes of anyone who comes. They're extremely reluctant to do it to anyone under 35, and honestly those sluts need it the most. If a woman knows she's a slut and not fit to be a mother, then why risk her making an unloved incel? Just tie her fucking tubes and make the world a better place.

search for pro choice physicians / warn about pro life physicians
Why do we need to be wArNeD about pro-life physicians? Why not a website where we can just categorize physicians as pro-life or pro-choice? Dumb intolerant slutty woke foids always want everyone to adjust to their own beliefs. :foidSoy: Oh, yOu'rE pRo-LiFe? PeOpLe nEeD tO aVoiD yOu! CaNcEL! cAnCeL!

If a woman knows she's a slut and not fit to be a mother, then why risk her making an unloved incel?
No, just no. The whole reason we're in this mess is because foids don't want there to be consequences to their actions. They wouldn't be hopping on every Chad dick she could find if there was no such thing as birth control and abortions were outlawed.

They wouldn't be hopping on every Chad dick she could find if there was no such thing as birth control and abortions were outlawed.
Counterexample: Africa. India. No condoms or birth control and they breed like roaches and are AIDSmaxxed. Nothing, not mass hunger or disease or poverty stops them. Outside of extreme Shariamaxxing, women are never going to stop their whoring ways.

Africa. India.
Stupid shitskins with double digit IQ's can't help but succumb to their animal instincts. Color me surprised. I don't care what shitskins do. White people have a fucking brain and understand when there are consequences to their actions. Shitskins are too stupid to understand this concept.

"I wish I could tell you that I jumped up and threw the container of Q tips at her, and summoned the spirit of Ruth Bader Ginsburg."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jesus christ this has to be a larp but who knows with fucking reddit

Depending on her age doctors consider it unethical to get tubes tied in case the person regrets it, same with male vasectomies

Her health doesn't mean anything to her if anything this foid Will enjoy having sex with Chad to only get her skull smashed in afterwards like a groupie

The fact that most people — especially most other women — see straight up retarded posts like this and encourage it and don’t call out people like the OP is a large part of why so many women have completely lost touch with reality and become spoiled/entitled.

No, just no. The whole reason we're in this mess is because foids don't want there to be consequences to their actions. They wouldn't be hopping on every Chad dick she could find if there was no such thing as birth control and abortions were outlawed.
I often wonder about how different society would be if birth control had never been invented. There would be extreme outrage from women of course but I would love to see the seething meltdown if birth control was outlawed in western countries lol. Would make no difference to my life whatsoever and no difference to most young men apparently given most are not getting laid but to women it would be the end of their promiscuous Chad hopping lifestyles.

Shes right though that doctor should let people who want there tubes tied get them to prevent abortions, she already said IUDs aren't working

to women it would be the end of their promiscuous Chad hopping lifestyles.
God that would be amazing. The funny part is even if the foids were stupid enough to want unprotected sex with Chad, Chad himself wouldn't be that stupid. Sex would go down like 99% outside of marriage and married couples would have a dozen fucking kids again. White people would actually be able to keep up with all the shitskins who breed like roaches.

God that would be amazing. The funny part is even if the foids were stupid enough to want unprotected sex with Chad, Chad himself wouldn't be that stupid. Sex would go down like 99% outside of marriage and married couples would have a dozen fucking kids again. White people would actually be able to keep up with all the shitskins who breed like roaches.
Seems like it would be a net positive in the long run, I agree.

Yet if an incel complains about being KHHV they'll call him entitled sweaty teehee.

Wah wah wah, who needs a baby when you're the baby, dumb cunt won't make chad wear a rubber lol.

Eh, I'm gonna have to side with the woman with this one. Doctors are cringe by not handing out vasectomies and tying the tubes of anyone who comes. They're extremely reluctant to do it to anyone under 35, and honestly those sluts need it the most. If a woman knows she's a slut and not fit to be a mother, then why risk her making an unloved incel? Just tie her fucking tubes and make the world a better place.

She was so brain-scrambled by social media and politics she assumed the doc was talking about politically conservative option.