Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid fucks foreigncel at uni, then ignores him after finding out he was a virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

TL;DR
I met a girl who lives on my dorm floor in college and went on some dates with her. She then invited me to her dorm. She put an arm around me, kissed me and started making out with me. She then walked me to her room and we ended up having sex (which wasn’t all that good, and we fell asleep next to each other). She started ignoring me. She didn’t even say hi to me. She just ignored me and ran away. She said that she wasn’t satisfied with my performance and was upset that I didn’t tell her I was a virgin. She also said that I am a bad kisser although she is the first girl I ended up kissing and even sleeping with.

I am growing attached to her and I really wanted her to be my girlfriend. She did say that I am clingy and I am a bad kisser

JFL! If you're not an experienced Chad who plowed 2000 girls before her, she will resent you.

reddit isnt real life

She needs to report him to security. They'll expel him for not disclosing his virginity, because in America it's okay if you fuck someone while you have AIDS and don't tell them, but if you fuck someone while being a virgin you're reprehensible.

She needs to report him to security. They'll expel him for not disclosing his virginity, because in America it's okay if you fuck someone while you have AIDS and don't tell them, but if you fuck someone while being a virgin you're reprehensible.
Brutal .GIF, I remember seeing that. His mom even laughs at him even though he walks up to her so she can console him, but instead she facepalms and laughs! :feelsree:

Whores must be stoned. :fire:

he was still able to experience having his first dates, having his first kiss, cuddling with a foid and losing virginity...
I could only dream...

no it's because he was ugly and she regreted. just lol if you think she would avoid chad if chad was virgin

imagine how incredibly bad she is at cod

Whores must be stoned. :fire:
This.

Its funny because you have to be a non-virgin to get laid but need to get laid to be a non-virgin (inb4 prostitute comments forgetting it's illegal in some places).

Still ascended

lol at cucks getting attached to first whore they sleep with.
While her heart is blackhole that feels nothing.

Modern woorld is a whorehouse

After the first slay:"so I I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend now. R-right".

JFL! If you're not an experienced Chad who plowed 2000 girls before her, she will resent you.
Absolutely. Women hate virgins innately -- especially if the virgins are ugly (which they usually are).

The problem is that to get better at something you have to practice, but if no one will have sex with you you cannot practice; so you'll be bad at sex and thus girls won't want to have sex with you, preventing you from practicing and getting better. It's a catch 22.

And the older you get the worse the stigma against being bad at sex/a virgin will be. A teenage girl will practice with a guy who's bad at sex, but an adult woman expects you to know what you're doing and has no tolerance for shitty sex. Remember, if your cock fails her, she can get on Tinder and have a new lover within 30 minutes.

If you ever, by some chance of fate, get a chance to fuck a girl --
DO NOT TELL HER YOU ARE A VIRGIN OR INEXPERIENCED.
The ubiquitous hate against incels will make her even more disgusted at your virginity than she would've been a few years ago.

Last edited:
If women have hatred and contempt for me because i am a virgin, then why should i not hate them back?
I'd ask this to every anti-incel normalfag piece of shit.

Got rejections because of that, without the fuck part of course.

WTF for that one amazing experience this guy had, I would not give a shit if the girl ignores me afterwards. I would literally walk around with pride knowing I ascended.

just lol @incels still thinking any guy who gets laid once is Chad
Jump to newWatch
173.jpg

IceCutter
Instructor

JoinedAug 18, 2018Messages591
Today at 1:50 PM
New #1
https://incels.is/threads/foid-fuck...-him-after-finding-out-he-was-a-virgin.99650/

Look at these idiots

The irony being is the guy probably was a curry or ricecel or whatever, like many of them claim are incels

Lol those fucking idiots, they need a guy like me there to point out these (REAL) blackpill to them, they really do
still looking for anyone who can get me back there, Knajd, 11gaijin or anyone

It’s over even if you ascend
JFL

Lol what?

Why are people feeling sorry for this bastard?

He's a Chadlite (or high-tier normie) who Stacy had to make do with for that night. The next day she saw a bigger Chad so he got the boot.

"Cultural differences" LMAO.

Lol what?

Why are people feeling sorry for this bastard?

He's a Chadlite (or high-tier normie) who Stacy had to make do with for that night. The next day she saw a bigger Chad so he got the boot.

"Cultural differences" LMAO.
He is not a chad 95% of foids who play video games are disgusting (fat) pink haired emo girls do you think chad(lite) would be posting something like that on reddit jfl

Can't understand this. He should be out fucking other foids. If a foid disappeared after you've fucked her, that's a golden opportunity, surely.

It’s only a matter of time until she reports him for Rape™.

“#MeToo Teehee”

At least he fucked her lol while we get nothing

just lol @incels still thinking any guy who gets laid once is Chad
Jump to newWatch
173.jpg

IceCutter
Instructor

JoinedAug 18, 2018Messages591
Today at 1:50 PM
New #1
https://incels.is/threads/foid-fuck...-him-after-finding-out-he-was-a-virgin.99650/

Look at these idiots

The irony being is the guy probably was a curry or ricecel or whatever, like many of them claim are incels

Lol those fucking idiots, they need a guy like me there to point out these (REAL) blackpill to them, they really do
still looking for anyone who can get me back there, Knajd, 11gaijin or anyone
Respond with this picture:
SspvXxe

reminder : non virgin single women were seen worst than prostitues in the Roman empire

We're not supposed to slut shame yet they are encouraged to Virgin mock, foids are fucking evil.

If he as a random ethnic can manage to get in a girls room and have her initiate kissing while he's on the ps4 like an autist then he must have chad face

Girl took my virginity and is ignoring me. I’m getting attached to her, so How do I get over her?

JFL this will happen to everyone here who ascends. It is over boyos. How much evidence u boyos need tbh?

Larp. Guessing a curry trying to fantasize out his desires

a virgin that had sex? thats disgusting inexperience is not acceptable this is literally rape and he needs to be in prison

The post looks like some curry wrote it, also his username checks out /u/studyinamerica. Then I went to his post history to make sure, yup, that poster is a curry. Just go to his post history, he mostly comments about stuffs about India and India related.

He is also an IT poster.

Curries live by larping on the internet, and most of their larps revolve around being sodomized by beautiful white women in the west.

There is no need to read, move on.

A reddit larp with no picture video proof of anything and you believe it. Hilarious

He got pumped and dumped. Teehee on to the next victim