Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal dream last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Had a dream I had a gf. She did her hair different and was very self conscious and thought it was ugly. I looked at her and said it looked beautiful and she lit up with joy that I gave her that compliment. Unlike in real life if I were to give a girl a compliment she would call it an ick.

I had a dream last night too. I was kissing an asian girl in an elevator, and then a white girl in an office.

I had a dream that I was fapping like usual, my brain now cannot comprehend the concept of having sex anymore.

Had a dream fucking some girl alarm worke me up tho

I haven't dreamt of such a thing in a long time. My dreams are very abstract now.

had a dream other night with blonde teen foid

i barely even have dreams , i just wake from nothing most of the time

trucel trait: can't dream, last dream that I had was 5 years ago

Had a dream I had a gf. She did her hair different and was very self conscious and thought it was ugly. I looked at her and said it looked beautiful and she lit up with joy that I gave her that compliment. Unlike in real life if I were to give a girl a compliment she would call it an ick.
This dream is what you deserve in life