Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid doctor asked if I was sexually active

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I said "no" and she did not look surprised in the least. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be shocked if her Chad medical assistant got a blowjob from her that night.

Honestly, I hate doctors of all kinds. Psychiatrists, surgeons, general practitioners, they're all scum. They're all smug assholes who do nothing but push pills. I only went there because I was offered money to get blood work done.

Docs always ask me this question, lmao.

i was asked by a plastic surgeon if i were married and I laughed. I wanted to say something along with lines if my ugly ass face gets bitches

Every doctor I have gone to is a smug asshole. My foid therapist is the only one who actually listens to me and isnt smug. Wish she would wanna fuck me :feelsbadman: shes the only woman who talks to me outside my family :feelscry:

>Having a female doctor

god I wish i was sexually active :feelsrope:

Female doctors are fucking cancer

Should have said "what do you think?"

>Having a female doctor
It's not like I chose her. She was assigned to me. Not that it matters. I don't listen to big pharma's bullshit, so I never get sick.

in my country we call doctors the gods in white.
they're all smug bastards who think they're better than everyone else.

haven't been to one in years. the only pills I have are painkillers. fuck them.

If you were Chad she would’ve marked yes before fucking you

Every doctor I have gone to is a smug asshole. My foid therapist is the only one who actually listens to me and isnt smug. Wish she would wanna fuck me :feelsbadman: shes the only woman who talks to me outside my family :feelscry:
Fuck therapy @Grotesque

Fuck therapy @Grotesque
I'm just so desperate for human interaction. Also shes been helping with my agoraphobia. And it helps me keep my social security

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back