Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid deceives man and makes him raise Chad's offspring for 50 years, who then locks himself at home and LDARs until death

(empathetic gender btw)

foids are cartoonishly evil

Fucking brood parasitism.

so much for the modern foid theory

no point ascending guys.

Unless you wanna suffer such a sorrowful fate.

Just earn money and get hookers.

Foids need to be controlled by Muslim law. They shouldn't be able to leave the house without permission and shouldn't be able to reveal anything but the head or hands. Etc
replace them with exowombs, same function with less harm

no point ascending guys.

Unless you wanna suffer such a sorrowful fate.

Just earn money and get hookers.
why pay for hookers and reward foids for their infidelity, while she gossips about you with the rest of her foid friends.

replace them with exowombs, same function with less harm

why pay for hookers and reward foids for their infidelity, while she gossips about you with the rest of her foid friends.
What's the alternative then? You can Grape someone I guess, but is it worth going to jail for that?

What's the alternative then? You can Grape someone I guess, but is it worth going to jail for that?
sex toys, body pillows, sexbots I'd rather give money to a greedy corporation than a foid. Least a company is somewhat honest.

Kill all foids

i want mandatory paternity test for a reason

Foids need to be controlled by Muslim law. They shouldn't be able to leave the house without permission and shouldn't be able to reveal anything but the head or hands. Etc

No.

We don't need muh muslim.

We've been dominating the whole word for centuries back when we were christian.

Do what our ancestors did, it's that simple.

To anyone who wants to regenerate a society in decline, it is rightly prescribed to bring it back to its origins.

sex toys, body pillows, sexbots I'd rather give money to a greedy corporation than a foid. Least a company is somewhat honest.
Hookers would be out of business now, if these substitutes are as good.

Things are changing, foids are allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia etc.

This is one of the reasons i would never want children. You cant get a paternity test in Germany without the mothers permission

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back