Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid calls incels "delusional". Think's she can beat Us

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
26ded8f

They keep gassing these foids up pretty soon there all gonna think they can Whip men's ass.

Some of them are gonna be in for a very rude awakening. This isnt the movies where one 100Lb woman Beats 4 300Lb biker brutes easily. This isnt fucking starwars.

Taking a female's opinion seriously is as retarded as eating shit.

why do u even fall for this shit bait

Did she seriously just boast about being 5'2 and 130 pounds like its something? :feelskek:

Our gymcels will protect us from her and her girl power

oh yeah come at me bitch. But don't play victim when I stomp you into the mud.

She's 5'2 and weighs a little less than me. I would really like to see her try to kick me in the knee before I grab the leg of hers and swing her across the room as if I'm playing Super Mario 64.

She's 5'2 and weighs a little less than me. I would really like to see her try to kick me in the knee before I grab the leg of hers and swing her across the room as if I'm playing Super Mario 64.
Just catch her leg on the fly, toss it to the side and watch her doing morning stretch.

5'2 and 130 pounds is fat as fuck.

Every single user here could kick her ass

I've seen a TikTok meme where a girl challenges her guy friend to fight and he completely whips her despite her making the first move in under 3 seconds.

Hollywood has these cunts believeing a 120 lb (which hardly any of them are) foid can MANhandle trained soldiers. JFL.

I don’t care about the opinions of property. She will get the shit beaten out of her harder than the pictures of foids on r/celmates

5'2 and 130 pounds is fat as fuck.
That's what I noticed. When you're shorter than me and at that much, I think she practically saying she can beat anyone because she can bulldoze them and sit on them until we pass out.

Every single user here could kick her ass
For sure. She would probably try to swing at one of us before he grabs her arm twists it then knocks her to the ground then puts a knee on her neck

Last edited:

That's what I noticed. When you're shorter than me and at that much, I think she practically saying she can beat anyone because she can bulldoze them and sit on them until we pass out.
She wouldn't have the reach to hit me. I'd just hold her at arms length. Plus, a gentle push, and she'll topple over like a weeble.

I love this baffling dichotomy of how we're somehow on the one hand this horrific terror organisation thats a threat to global peace, but also so weak a 5'2 woman can beat us up. Which is it IT? Are we a physical threat or not?
We're Uub from Dragon Ball.

Dishwasher said what?

Sure, come at me cunt. But don't go screeching patriarchy and oppression after I smash your head into the pavement and make you eat your own teeth.

I would seriously love to smash her face in till she dies
dumb woman thinking she can fight a man

It's funny how these ztards nowadays they say biological female and not just female anymore.

Fucking roastie whores seething because they can't take the truth, this is why they hate incels so much. Because we are the only ones who are aware of their fucked up ways.

JFL foids are delusional. This is what would actually happen. The difference in power between a man and a foid is like the difference between chimp and man.

punchdown-2f7a.gif

:lul: hilarious thread tbh. I just joined and this is the first thing I see. Happy to be here :blackpill:

I stopped reading at 5'2 and 130lbs.

Did she seriously just boast about being 5'2 and 130 pounds like its something? :feelskek:
Overweight and proud, what else to expect from a foid ?

130lbs at only 5'2. Shes "definitely on the small side"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

they are absolutely delusional lmao

None of these internet tough guys have ever been in a real fight. I haven't either, but if, hypothetically, my 6'2'', 171lbs peak male body were to rugby-tackle her petite body in Minecraft and I, in self defense, started wailing on her face with my retard strength, what would she do?

Yeah, that's what I thought. She'd cry for an admin while I had already stolen her enchanted diamond pickaxe.

Someone watched too much Captain Marvel. How cute.

Btw OP where did you find this screenshot? Link plz

I mean she can try, in fact I'd encourage her to try it on anyone just so she gets her shit rocked

View attachment 306533

They keep gassing these foids up pretty soon there all gonna think they can Whip men's ass.

Some of them are gonna be in for a very rude awakening. This isnt the movies where one 100Lb woman Beats 4 300Lb biker brutes easily. This isnt fucking starwars.
what ass are they going to whip once I grab their wrists and it ends up being mine for the night

> tfw 200 lb basketball

also, average untrained male could beat a trained female fighter in a no rules type fight through sheer brute force

I could probably kill her with my eyes closed JFL

JFL foids are delusional. This is what would actually happen. The difference in power between a man and a foid is like the difference between chimp and man.

punchdown-2f7a.gif
Average male Gorilla.
> tfw 200 lb basketball

also, average untrained male could beat a trained female fighter in a no rules type fight through sheer brute force
I agree. In a fight to the death a Untrained man would whoop most female fighters.

im a 6'2 ogrecel who lifts weights everyday, i could pick this puny bitch up and yeet her if i wanted to tbh

foids do not intimidate me in the slightest when you realise how weak they all are