Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid barista whore didn't say hi when it was my turn in line, didn't say thank you after the transaction, I stepped to the side to wait and guess what

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Guess what happened. She greeted everyone of them. Barista was a zoomer latina bitch ass foid.

After my transaction, she didn't even say thank you. As I stepped to the side to wait for my order, guess what, she greeted every single one of them and said thank you at the end.

It was embarrassing enough when I came up in line and side "Hi" and there were 3 people behind me who witnessed no response from her (I was in autopilot mode and I shouldnt have said Hi). The best way to describe how I felt was a 33/33/33 mixture of sadness/shock and anger. I was like, thanks for reminding me, now I'm gonna be a rude ass hole to everyone especially foids.

Behind me were two construction dudes, 1 tall black dude, and 2 foids.

Fuck women. They treat me like shit literally all of the time.

Try being an old short ugly Asian male and ordering shit or interacting with foid cashiers. I'm no fuckin monster/creep. I'm a fuckin human being. A short old ugly asian male is simply not a man worthy of respect. People in general view us as silly, sad, and pitiful. We really do arouse a sense of disgust, pity, and contempt just by our looks.

Should have just ordered through doordash/uber eats for pick up and not have to deal with that shit but I just quickly needed something to drink and was autopilot mode.

I mean fuck, foids treat me like shit so why should I treat them with any basic courtesy? No respect or regards at all from them...

Last edited:
You should have thrown the coffee in hER face :feelsaww:

You should have thrown the coffee in hER face :feelsaww:
Just get an assault charge, recorded and publicly humiliated on 3 different social media sites, and swarmed by dozens of soyfag cucks and whores for meaningless bullshit he'll forget about in a month or 2 theory. :ping:

Just get an assault charge, recorded and publicly humiliated on 3 different social media sites, and swarmed by dozens of soyfag cucks and whores for meaningless bullshit he'll forget about in a month or 2 theory. :ping:
Different week, plus hoodie and COVID masks.

Assault charge is the only legit risk in that mess you wrote jfl. It’s not humiliating to be seen on the internet doing something based and deserved. Nor is being criticized by faggots on reddit

This is the one thing that hurts the most in this world. Witnessing people treat normies well and then treating you like shit when you don't even know them

They know nothing about you except that you are ugly and that alone is enough for them to think you deserve to be treated like shit.

Last edited:
I was really tired and on autopilot mode and it took me offguard. And I can't remember the last time I interacted with a barista. I usually always do pickup.

And the dude in line in front of me was like 6'3 and fat so i couldn't see that it was a foid.

It’s not humiliating to be seen on the internet doing something based and deserved. Nor is being criticized by faggots on reddit
If you start getting mobbed by the cucks around you, it would be. And sure, until it spreads to where you work/basically everyone you know personally. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
This is the one thing that hurts the most in this world. Witnessing people treat normies well and then treating you like shit when you don't even know them

They know nothing about you except that you are ugly and that alone is enough for them to think you deserve to be treated like shit.
This will always happen and nothing will never change it
i felt anger afterwards. I was like, I'm an aging 5'6 asian dude. I couldn't get a hi or thank you?

You said hi or thank you to those 5'11 215+ lbs construction workers behind me. and the patrons after that.

it struck me like a train because like I said, I was super tired and on autopilot mode, plus the dude in front of me was fat as fuck so I couldn't see that it was a foid.

Shit made me angry.

Foids do similar shit like this to me all the time except today it was in front of a crowded place with people in line behind me.

Until it spreads to where you work/basically everyone you know personally. :feelshaha:
Are you serious? Isn’t OP neet? What kind of incel has a giant circle of friends to worry about upsetting?

Are you serious? Isn’t OP neet? What kind of incel has a giant circle of friends to worry about upsetting?
Do you not have family you know? :ping:

You gotta have lower-inhib. I experienced something similar recently and I just mocked them, walked out, and made a snide comment on my way out.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is just walk away.

Last edited:
This happens to me often. Sometimes they don't even tell me the total so I can pay them and I have to look at the screen. Fuckers.

Happens less in small towns and more often in bigger cities.

I genuinely think the world is becoming more lookist. And more racist, at least in that subtle, passive aggressive way. Incels have to have their heads on a swivel. If you're not hyperconscious of racists and eugenicists, they will embarrass you publicly.

I'm totally serious, it's a microaggresive warzone out there.

Last edited:
One of the reason i stay inside most of the time. I tried to go out and extrovertmaxx but i get look and heightmogged by nearly everyone

You also have to be prepared to fight at all times. Normies are just waiting for their opportunity to persecute.

All the fucking time man.

Whenever I go to checkout my groceries, the cashiers are always smiley and happy with the customers in front of me, but when it's my turn, they turn into cold, emotionless robots. Sometimes they'll scowl or roll their eyes at me. I guess the mere sight of me is enough to kill the mood for the day. I once went to a pet shop frequently by my house for feeder insects and feeder mice for my reptiles and I was told by a former friend who worked there that the employees there found me creepy. And for fucking what? I didn't even look at them weird or talk to them beyond basic greetings and when asked if I was paying with cash or card. It's all just lookist bullshit.

Farcy6 farcry

(Basically like this)

The only other time they show emotion is when they're smirking at me with their co-workers for being a subfive uggo manlet. Mostly happens with younger cashiers, ESPECIALLY women. Happened to me at a Home Depot with some short foid and some tall normie, both twenty-somethings. The foid also said that I must have Napoleon Complex out loud to the tall normie. Stupid bitch. I wasn't even talking to them or doing anything to disturb the peace. Just using the stupid self-checkout for my merchandise.

Last edited:
All the fucking time man.

Whenever I go to checkout my groceries, the cashiers are always smiley and happy with the customers in front of me, but when it's my turn, they turn into cold, emotionless robots. Sometimes they'll scowl or roll their eyes at me. I guess the mere sight of me is enough to kill the mood for the day. I once went to a pet shop frequently by my house for feeder insects and feeder mice for my reptiles and I was told by a former friend who worked there that the employees there found me creepy. And for fucking what? I didn't even look at them weird or talk to them beyond basic greetings and when asked if I was paying with cash or card. It's all just lookist bullshit.

View attachment 736455
(Basically like this)

The only other time they show emotion is when they're smirking at me with their co-workers for being a subfive uggo manlet. Mostly happens with younger cashiers, ESPECIALLY women. Happened to me at a Home Depot with some short foid and some tall normie, both twenty-somethings. The foid also said that I must have Napoleon Complex out loud to the tall normie. Stupid bitch. I wasn't even talking to them or doing anything to disturb the peace. Just using the stupid self-checkout for my merchandise.
This is ragefuel and enough to cause mental and physical harm

I always make sure to treat subhumans hell even handicapped and homeless people with respect exactly because of shit like this here.

Why would you go to starbucks jfl, overpriced normfag crap. Make your own coffee at home.

My previous posts are probably the most important pieces of advice I can give to youngcels.

happens to me too

many years ago a cumskin foid somehow refused to serve me my takeout order and the cook directly handed the bag to me. the foid was hostile and shit for some reason. other 2 foids who were ethnic were not being so hostile. i wasnt even old back then.

You gotta have lower-inhib. I experienced something similar recently and I just mocked them, walked out, and made a snide comment on my way out.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is just walk away.
Basado

I mean fuck, foids treat me like shit so why should I treat them with any basic courtesy? No respect or regards at all from them...
Yeah if they want to treat us incels like shit then will treat them like shit and see how the like it.

Guess what happened. She greeted everyone of them. Barista was a zoomer latina bitch ass foid.

After my transaction, she didn't even say thank you. As I stepped to the side to wait for my order, guess what, she greeted every single one of them and said thank you at the end.

It was embarrassing enough when I came up in line and side "Hi" and there were 3 people behind me who witnessed no response from her (I was in autopilot mode and I shouldnt have said Hi). The best way to describe how I felt was a 33/33/33 mixture of sadness/shock and anger. I was like, thanks for reminding me, now I'm gonna be a rude ass hole to everyone especially foids.

Try being an old short ugly Asian male and ordering shit or interacting with foid cashiers. I'm no fuckin monster/creep. I'm a fuckin human being. A short old ugly asian male is simply not a man worthy of respect. People in general view us as silly, sad, and pitiful. We really do arouse a sense of disgust, pity, and contempt just by our looks.

Should have just ordered through doordash/uber eats for pick up and not have to deal with that shit but I just quickly needed something to drink and was autopilot mode.

a whole lot of WAHHHH, do better incel :foidSoy:

. I'm no fuckin monster/creep. I'm a fuckin human being
Foids are getting worse by the day but I see this with normie males too. Only the super tall males are considered human.

Lol they were 2 subhuman whores at the counter and they were just chatting while I was waiting to give my order

Gen Z girls are like that. You have no idea how mind boggalingly retarded, selfish and shallow they are. Stupid whores should be bathed in fluoroantimonic acid.

Say "you're welcome" at the end. And smile.

You must have your revenge someday brocel (in video game)

Why would you go to starbucks jfl, overpriced normfag crap. Make your own coffee at home.
Maybe he wanted to enjoy the feeling of drinking coffee outside