Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid attributes her “priveledge” to being white and wealthy

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
From the IT comment section
JFL.
They’re gonna use every excuse under the sun before they admit the pussy pass is real.
....I.... I have a headache...

what are you referring to?

can you screenshot or link it you lazy POS
Making a thread about IT is one thing but not even bothering to post pics? Smfh OP I know you can do better than this

Last edited:
Foids lack self awareness

I didnt post a link because you faggots always complain about paying attention to that subreddit. Then when i ignore it now you want the link :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n49pzz/comment/gwuat7y

None of them will admit that female privilege is a thing though yet will claim whites are supposedly privileged despite the fact they know this site is a thing and many whites unironically use this site which debunks white privilege since being locally undesired in not a privilege.

None of them will admit that female privilege is a thing though yet will claim whites are supposedly privileged despite the fact they know this site is a thing and many whites unironically use this site which debunks white privilege since being locally undesired in not a privilege.
Female prvileges listed below:

-Given lower sentence on average for the same crime as men, especially if they have sex with minors
-Having a much lower homeless population
-Having lower suicide rates
-More likely to get custody of children

They can't debunk these 4 points but there are way more privileges. Things like being more likely to be believed by society, being treated better, being given free things, the ability to get a diversity hire job, the ability to sell their body etc

Women have so easy in life and they claiming it's not because they have pussy is driving me crazy

I didnt post a link because you faggots always complain about paying attention to that subreddit. Then when i ignore it now you want the link :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n49pzz/comment/gwuat7y

Being white and middle class is a privilege, she stopped short of admitting being female along with the other two is a privilege. IT tend to avoid the race issue like the plague because most of their members find Indian men repulsive.
JBW is pretty much proven, we know atleast half of whites here are fakecel and only here due to either being against racemixxing or "high inhib" (pussies). We just cba to cause division by bringing it up especially if they blackpilled.

....I.... I have a headache...
i give up GIF

I was born into abject poverty and 3 years ago I was living without electricity or hot water at my parents house.

I'm probably richer (networth in the 6 figures) than this stupid foid despite living life on tutorial mode.

Last edited:
Being white and middle class is a privilege, she stopped short of admitting being female along with the other two is a privilege. IT tend to avoid the race issue like the plague because most of their members find Indian men repulsive.

JBW is pretty much proven, we know atleast half of whites here are fakecel and only here due to either being against racemixxing or "high inhib" (pussies). We just cba to cause division by bringing it up especially if they blackpilled.
You make a decent point about how Indian men are hated, your defintion of ‘white privilege’ is a fair point.

You imply that everyone lives in the US where being white may indeed be special because it is only 50%.

I'm definitely not a pussy, try living in fucking Europe. Being white gets you fucking NOTHING. Literally fucking everyone here is MAXXED in almost all areas. There are literally no fucking fat people here, everyone dresses nice, is tall and lifts.

You JBW advocates never fail to make clowns of yourselves. Not every white grew up in fucking middle class. Many here had abusive, neglecting or alcoholic parents or divorced parents or no parents at all. We need this ethnics vs whites bullshit to fucking stop. We sit all in the same fucking boat.

Last edited:
Normal fags give me headaches, literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back