TeeHee Foid attributes her “priveledge” to being white and wealthy

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
From the IT comment section
JFL.
They’re gonna use every excuse under the sun before they admit the pussy pass is real.
....I.... I have a headache...

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
what are you referring to?

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
can you screenshot or link it you lazy POS
Making a thread about IT is one thing but not even bothering to post pics? Smfh OP I know you can do better than this

Last edited:
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
Foids lack self awareness

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
92d 7h 50m
I didnt post a link because you faggots always complain about paying attention to that subreddit. Then when i ignore it now you want the link :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n49pzz/comment/gwuat7y
None of them will admit that female privilege is a thing though yet will claim whites are supposedly privileged despite the fact they know this site is a thing and many whites unironically use this site which debunks white privilege since being locally undesired in not a privilege.

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
★★
10d 21h 10m
None of them will admit that female privilege is a thing though yet will claim whites are supposedly privileged despite the fact they know this site is a thing and many whites unironically use this site which debunks white privilege since being locally undesired in not a privilege.
Female prvileges listed below:

-Given lower sentence on average for the same crime as men, especially if they have sex with minors
-Having a much lower homeless population
-Having lower suicide rates
-More likely to get custody of children

They can't debunk these 4 points but there are way more privileges. Things like being more likely to be believed by society, being treated better, being given free things, the ability to get a diversity hire job, the ability to sell their body etc

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Officer
★★★★★
17d 22h 18m
whites ARE privilleged. but foid privilege > white privillege. a noodle foid is way more likely to have easier life than a typical white guy.

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
1d 12h 34m
Women have so easy in life and they claiming it's not because they have pussy is driving me crazy

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★
21d 17h 56m
I didnt post a link because you faggots always complain about paying attention to that subreddit. Then when i ignore it now you want the link :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n49pzz/comment/gwuat7y
Being white and middle class is a privilege, she stopped short of admitting being female along with the other two is a privilege. IT tend to avoid the race issue like the plague because most of their members find Indian men repulsive.
JBW is pretty much proven, we know atleast half of whites here are fakecel and only here due to either being against racemixxing or "high inhib" (pussies). We just cba to cause division by bringing it up especially if they blackpilled.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
21d 18h 10m
....I.... I have a headache...

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
>implying IT has common sense

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★
13d 17h 59m
I was born into abject poverty and 3 years ago I was living without electricity or hot water at my parents house.

I'm probably richer (networth in the 6 figures) than this stupid foid despite living life on tutorial mode.

Last edited: