Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asks me "Why are you jealous of a woman's success? "

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
One week ago i gave an interview for a job and a foid in my class had given for the same. She doesn't know shit about anything and I atleast know better than her. Still she got selected for further rounds and I didn't. So i told her that the only reason she got selected is because she is a girl. Then she asked " Then why are you so jealous of my success then?". I mean what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Women are the ones who are always the most insecure and jealous of men that's why they invade male only spaces. JFL at these foids. I hope she gets gangraped by 1/10 subhumans :feelskek:

Last edited:
Who do you think wouldve been selected if you were an 8/10

What did you respond with

You're already applying? Which company was it

Adobe. Its a feminist soy cuck comapny. No wonder they did that

:fuk::fuk:
Wow. I thought adobe only recruited from top tiers. It is indeed the most femcucked of them all. I had heard that they have a women only policy, they don't even hire men sometimes. I'm pretty sure the HR there fucks the foids

Wow. I thought adobe only recruited from top tiers. It is indeed the most femcucked of them all. I had heard that they have a women only policy, they don't even hire men sometimes. I'm pretty sure the HR there fucks the foids
I applied off campus. My college is shit, no company comes here. A lot of top MNCs are cucked but never seen any comapny more cucked than Adobe. I once saw a screenshot of their zoom meeting and there was hardly any male there :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yet women STILL claim to be oppressed.

Who do you think wouldve been selected if you were an 8/10
still her, foids are more important to soyciety than chads

I applied off campus. My college is shit, no company comes here. A lot of top MNCs are cucked but never seen any comapny more cucked than Adobe. I once saw a screenshot of their zoom meeting and there was hardly any male there :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Wonder what their policy is for 4 year NEETS like me

that's why they invade male only spaces
No, they invade them in order to distract the members, to generate conflict between them and most importantly - to get free validation and positive attention from said males

One week ago i gave an interview for a job and a foid in my class had given for the same. She doesn't know shit about anything and I atleast know better than her. Still she got selected for further rounds and I didn't. So i told her that the only reason she got selected is because she is a girl. Then she asked " Then why are you so jealous of my success then?". I mean what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Women are the ones who are always the most insecure and jealous of men that's why they invade male only spaces. JFL at these foids. I hope she gets gangraped by 1/10 subhumans :feelskek:
Aren't you subhuman? Then why don't you do it yourself?

I know a guy who works as an engineer in a firm and their manager brought his fucking retarded girlfriend who knows absolutely nothing and she still gets paid better than most employees there JFL
Careermaxxing via whoring

When society as a whole systematically dismantle meritocracy across all institutions, you better brace for a complete collapse. This is not a sustainable policy.
:bigbrain: hyperlorious Intelligenzquotient

Men have to work hard and earn success. Women are granted it without merit. Foids are too stupid to realize that being given stuff for free without working for it is not success, it's charity. She's accepting charity and denying more qualified people at the same time -- this is what feminism has become.

mogs me at not just ldaring 24/7