Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asks me "Why are you jealous of a woman's success? "

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★★
19d 5h 2m
One week ago i gave an interview for a job and a foid in my class had given for the same. She doesn't know shit about anything and I atleast know better than her. Still she got selected for further rounds and I didn't. So i told her that the only reason she got selected is because she is a girl. Then she asked " Then why are you so jealous of my success then?". I mean what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Women are the ones who are always the most insecure and jealous of men that's why they invade male only spaces. JFL at these foids. I hope she gets gangraped by 1/10 subhumans :feelskek:

Last edited:
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
Who do you think wouldve been selected if you were an 8/10

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★
97d 11h 23m
What did you respond with

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 12h 33m
Hell said:
Nothing he was probably in shock kek. :feelshaha:

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★★
19d 5h 2m
Hell said:
Undervalued said:
Nothing he was probably in shock kek. :feelshaha:
Yeah I couldn't believe I would hear something about jealous from a foid's mouth who should be the least people on this earth to talk about that :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
199d 2h 53m
You're already applying? Which company was it

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 21h 26m
When society as a whole systematically dismantle meritocracy across all institutions, you better brace for a complete collapse. This is not a sustainable policy.

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★★
19d 5h 2m
Caesercel said:
You're already applying? Which company was it
Adobe. Its a feminist soy cuck comapny. No wonder they did that
wereqryan said:
When society as a whole systematically dismantle meritocracy across all institutions, you better brace for a complete collapse. This is not a sustainable policy.
:fuk::fuk:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
199d 2h 53m
Lonelycel21 said:
Adobe. Its a feminist soy cuck comapny. No wonder they did that

:fuk::fuk:
Wow. I thought adobe only recruited from top tiers. It is indeed the most femcucked of them all. I had heard that they have a women only policy, they don't even hire men sometimes. I'm pretty sure the HR there fucks the foids

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★★
19d 5h 2m
Caesercel said:
Wow. I thought adobe only recruited from top tiers. It is indeed the most femcucked of them all. I had heard that they have a women only policy, they don't even hire men sometimes. I'm pretty sure the HR there fucks the foids
I applied off campus. My college is shit, no company comes here. A lot of top MNCs are cucked but never seen any comapny more cucked than Adobe. I once saw a screenshot of their zoom meeting and there was hardly any male there :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
205d 18h 53m
Yet women STILL claim to be oppressed.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
25d 16h 36m
NikRebi said:
Who do you think wouldve been selected if you were an 8/10
still her, foids are more important to soyciety than chads

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
199d 2h 53m
Lonelycel21 said:
I applied off campus. My college is shit, no company comes here. A lot of top MNCs are cucked but never seen any comapny more cucked than Adobe. I once saw a screenshot of their zoom meeting and there was hardly any male there :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Wonder what their policy is for 4 year NEETS like me

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
29d 7h 40m
Lonelycel21 said:
that's why they invade male only spaces
No, they invade them in order to distract the members, to generate conflict between them and most importantly - to get free validation and positive attention from said males

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Cute and funny appreciator
★★★
12d 13h 39m
I know a guy who works as an engineer in a firm and their manager brought his fucking retarded girlfriend who knows absolutely nothing and she still gets paid better than most employees there JFL

SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
24d 3h 13m
Lonelycel21 said:
One week ago i gave an interview for a job and a foid in my class had given for the same. She doesn't know shit about anything and I atleast know better than her. Still she got selected for further rounds and I didn't. So i told her that the only reason she got selected is because she is a girl. Then she asked " Then why are you so jealous of my success then?". I mean what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Women are the ones who are always the most insecure and jealous of men that's why they invade male only spaces. JFL at these foids. I hope she gets gangraped by 1/10 subhumans :feelskek:
Aren't you subhuman? Then why don't you do it yourself?

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
29d 7h 40m
AwakenedArisen said:
I know a guy who works as an engineer in a firm and their manager brought his fucking retarded girlfriend who knows absolutely nothing and she still gets paid better than most employees there JFL
Careermaxxing via whoring

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
wereqryan said:
:bigbrain: hyperlorious Intelligenzquotient

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 3h 27m
Men have to work hard and earn success. Women are granted it without merit. Foids are too stupid to realize that being given stuff for free without working for it is not success, it's charity. She's accepting charity and denying more qualified people at the same time -- this is what feminism has become.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
-
182d 16h 42m
mogs me at not just ldaring 24/7

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8