Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid admits love has nothing to do with wanting children

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-

One of the comments:

"I find my story is positive. I hope other's find some positivity in my post.
I've had two beautiful kids, but I don't love them as their mother. I was a twenty-one year old and met a gorgeous and awesome guy. He was older (27) and already graduated law school and was working at a law firm. He was great. Smart. Very attractive and very fit. Despite this it was clear it wasn't a long-term thing. He, admittedly, didn't function well in relationships. However, I could tell he really loved and wanted kids.

So I offered to give him a child. Sounds strange, but even though I knew we wouldn't be together-and I knew I wasn't in love with him-I had a strong physical desire to give him kids. Again it was strange and kind of hard to explain. We talked about it and he eventually offered to pay for my college degree and give me some money (I won't say how much). He bought me health insurance and then we started trying. I got pregnant surprisingly fast.

I was on summer break for the first trimester so I traveled. I, thankfully, didn't have a difficult time carrying (giving birth was horrible) and I was just in school for the rest of my pregnancy. His mother was around a lot so that was cool. I didn't have to do anything really to prepare for the child. He worked constantly during (he was trying to earn as much as he could)' but we always had great sex and continued during the pregnancy. Mostly, I think this was stress thing.

I had a girl and once she was born her father was on cloud nine. I think this caused the second pregnancy, because, well we had a lot (a lot!) of sex right after. He begged me to carry the second pregnancy all the way through. So I did. I took a year off from school because I didn't want to graduate pregnant and I again got to travel. The second time seemed way easier and flew by. However, the second time around there was more distance between us. I had my own place and was flying around a lot and he was raising his daughter. The second child was a boy.

The kids are four and three now. They have a wonderful father and a great extended family. We have a great relationship and I know he is there for me should I need him.

I went back to school, graduated, and started my career. I've had some ok relationships. I relish in my freedom.

My parents get to see the kids frequently and if I am over there I see them. They call me by my first name. They are great kids, but I don't have a motherly love-type relationship with them. We've discussed eventually telling them I am their mother. He is ok with it because he doesn't think he'll ever get married so he doesn't see any conflict with other maternal figures. My son also looks a lot like me so they figure it out eventually."

:feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelsrope:

This female should be burned alive.

This is rather atypical, most wouldn't do this

RickWTF

This has to be fake. A mother would never give up her kids, not even for Chad. It's a biological need for them to raise their kids. That's why the only woman who will ever care for us is our mother and nobody else. If this wasn't true then all of us ugly males would have been thrown in the dumpster as soon as we turned ugly.

This has to be fake. A mother would never give up her kids, not even for Chad. It's a biological need for them to raise their kids. That's why the only woman who will ever care for us is our mother and nobody else. If this wasn't true then all of us ugly males would have been thrown in the dumpster as soon as we turned ugly.

The top comment from the guy with christian good girl who ditched him and the kid was the most brutal.

has to be LARP

True but there are some parents who have a genuine hate for their child and abuse them, mostly poorer families though

True but there are some parents who have a genuine hate for their child and abuse them, mostly poorer families though
It’s true but they’re rare. The likelihood of parents that hate their own child and are willing to sell them is winning the lottery.

This has to be fake. A mother would never give up her kids

Up until recently mothers would just outright murder their children if they could not afford to have them. Some still do by throwing them into the dumpster. During ancient rome killing infants wasn't even considered that big of a deal because they saw infants as being more akin to animals than sentient humans.

Females of other species are also know for killing their own children if it benefits them. Kangaroos for example are known for throwing their babies out of their pockets if a predator is chasing them so that the predator will eat their baby rather than itself thus allowing it to escape. Some species of owl will also feed their dead children to their other children if they die.

Just lol at thinking there is any such thing as unconditional love. Just lol. Nature doesn't work this way.

Last edited:
Up until recently mothers would just outright murder their children if they could not afford to have them. Some still do by throwing them into the dumpster. During ancient rome killing infants wasn't even considered that big of a deal because they saw infants as being more akin to animals than sentient humans.

Females of other species are also know for killing their own children if it benefits them. Kengaros for example and known for throwing their babies out of their pockets if a predator is chasing them so that the predator will eat their baby rather than itself thus allowing it to escape. Some species of owl will also feed their dead children to their other children if they die.

Just lol at thinking there is any such thing as conditional love. Just lol. Nature doesn't work this way.
Motherly love is the biggest meme out there

Cope.

this might be true,if it is a larp I bet there is such examples in real life. they do everything for Chad. EVERYTHING

Females of other species are also know for killing their own children if it benefits them. Kangaroos for example are known for throwing their babies out of their pockets if a predator is chasing them so that the predator will eat their baby rather than itself thus allowing it to escape. Some species of owl will also feed their dead children to their other children if they die.

Just lol at thinking there is any such thing as unconditional love. Just lol. Nature doesn't work this way.

There's a difference between a fetus and baby. As much as I'm against abortion (with some exceptions), if the degenerate whore isn't ready to be a mother (JFL at being ready to partake in orgies, being a degenerate whore but ""not ready"" for motherhood) then yes she will abort the fetus. The guy who impregnated her and the whore itself need the death sentence.
Welcome to 2018, you coping curry. :lul:

Low IQ.

There's a difference between a fetus and baby. As much as I'm against abortion (with some exceptions), if the degenerate whore isn't ready to be a mother (JFL at being ready to partake in orgies, being a degenerate whore but ""not ready"" for motherhood) then yes she will abort the fetus. The guy who impregnated her and the whore itself need the death sentence.

Low IQ.

low iq, most women these days are unwilling to have children due to increased costs and changing perceptions

why have a kid when you can "travel" and "enjoy" other "cultures" and buy luxury materialistic goods

low iq, most women these days are unwilling to have children due to increased costs and changing perceptions

why have a kid when you can "travel" and "enjoy" other "cultures" and buy luxury materialistic goods
Low IQ we aren't talking about degenerate whores, the fact that you are able to post this is proof of what I said. Otherwise your mom would've thrown you in the dumpster as soon as she saw you were ugly.

Low IQ we aren't talking about degenerate whores, the fact that you are able to post this is proof of what I said. Otherwise your mom would've thrown you in the dumpster as soon as she saw you were ugly.

low iq, a woman bonds with the child assuming the chemical bond is established (and overcomes trauma in the case of rape). c-section moms are much more less bonded with this child due to the failure to go through the traumatic even to force a bond

look at mammals such as cows in comparison to deers, cows just shit out their kids and doesnt even recognize them half the time. the deer is traumatized on the other hand when their cum dump product gets rekt by a predator because giving birth to it splits the vagina in 3 pieces

low iq, a woman bonds with the child assuming the chemical bond is established (and overcomes trauma in the case of rape). c-section moms are much more less bonded with this child due to the failure to go through the traumatic even to force a bond

look at mammals such as cows in comparison to deers, cows just shit out their kids and doesnt even recognize them half the time. the deer is traumatized on the other hand when their cum dump product gets rekt by a predator because giving birth to it splits the vagina in 3 pieces
Low IQ. That is a silly theory, if a woman wants to have kids she will love them regardless of method of delivery. You can't compare animals to people because one of us has the capability to build societies whereas the other never could.

Low IQ. That is a silly theory, if a woman wants to have kids she will love them regardless of method of delivery. You can't compare animals to people because one of us has the capability to build societies whereas the other never could.

low iq, people are animals and societies exists in nature ur just too low iq to register them because they dont have billboards ran by jews

What a cope!

Mother’s love is a cope.

Do you think your mother would not gladly substitute you for a Chad son?

Have you ever seen the competition between mothers when they compare their sons? Don’t you notice how bad a mother feels when his fucking son fail where her friend’s son have no problems?

For a mother, having a disabled or incel son is a disgrace, maybe is even worst than being an incel, and that’s the reason why most disabled males are aborted.

Every mother would have aborted her son if she had known he would ended up as a fucking incel.

low iq, people are animals and societies exists in nature ur just too low iq to register them because they dont have billboards ran by jews
Low IQ. Deal with it, your mom loves you.
What a cope!

Mother’s love is a cope.

Do you think your mother would not gladly substitute you for a Chad son?

Have you ever seen the competition between mothers when they compare their sons? Don’t you notice how bad a mother feels when his fucking son fail where her friend’s son have no problems?

For a mother, having a disabled or incel son is a disgrace, maybe is even worst than being an incel, and that’s the reason why most disabled males are aborted.

Every mother would have aborted her son if she had known he would ended up as a fucking incel.
You wrote this post in your mother's basement, so I'm right brah. Deal with it.

There's a difference between a fetus and baby.

What is your point? When I said that the romans murdered their babies, I was talking about BABIES. Not fetuses, but actual living babies. The Spartans were even more brutal, and just outright threw their newborns of a cliff if it did not live up to their standards. They would also sometimes "borrow" each other's wives if the wife was considered superior to their own so that the quality of the child could be increased.

Pretty much the whole of idea of life being valuable and "love" being important is not only a social construct, but it's a very recent one at that.

All the females saying they don’t love their kids are the same foid who married a beta.

Chads kid will get females undivided attention all the time and they’d be proud of him

[JFL]
"John Fortnite Lennon"