Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FluffyKitten is no more, good riddance and stay out!

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHORE HAD IT COMING

who the fuck is that bitch? Who the fuck cares if she was today eaten by a crocodile. Worthless

who the fuck is that bitch? Who the fuck cares if she was today eaten by a crocodile. Worthless
Threads like this are borderline foid worship tbh. Why should I or anyone else give a shit if some roastie got her Reddit account deleted.

Threads like this are borderline foid worship tbh. Why should I or anyone else give a shit if some roastie got her Reddit account deleted.
IT lives rent free in our little inkwell heads

How is it borderline foid worship when I'm literally celebrating the downfall of that whore's account?

Who is this?

Two threads on page one about some random attention whore, this is the very definition of foid worship.

Two threads on page one about some random attention whore, this is the very definition of foid worship.
We're literally celebrating her downfall, I fail to see how that's worship.

I don’t even know who this is

You are giving that attention hungry whore just what she wants and you're not even ashamed

she just went to suck another dick

She is just whoring and partying, on Sunday she will be back on Reddit.

Hahahahahahaha rip bozo
Id like to piss on her

Rest in piss slag

Wouldn't be surprised if she was a journo or a fed this whole time trying to gather data on incels who message her. She very well knew she was a conventionally attractive Stacy (in an egomaniacal sense) and used that to bait incel rageposters into DMing her (though, I have reason to believe that some of the DMs she posted were obviously fabricated).

Going back to the conventionally attractive part, you never see Stacy-looking women like that among female IT users, which heightens my suspicions that she was a journo or a fed. She definitely has the female journo look.

Wouldn't be surprised if she was a journo or a fed this whole time trying to gather data on incels who message her. She very well knew she was a conventionally attractive Stacy (in an egomaniacal sense) and used that to bait incel rageposters into DMing her (though, I have reason to believe that some of the DMs she posted were obviously fabricated).

Going back to the conventionally attractive part, you never see Stacy-looking women like that among female IT users, which heightens my suspicions that she was a journo or a fed. She definitely has the female journo look.
verry possiblke your right. she could end up on some buzzfeed article soon "what screenshotting incel posts on reddit for a month has taught me about misogyny mand toxic masculinity" the usual lamestream normie media nonsense

lol who cares

my reddit account was permad recently

she was a dumb bitch though