Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flip LTN comes to the US and wonders why he's suddenly incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1d49c9s/dating_as_an_asian_male_immigrant_seems_like_a/

As an Asian guy it really does feel like I'm not as attractive here as I was back in my home country which, again, I'm not THAT attractive over there but women were actually pursuing me which isn't the case here. I'm not saying that all Americans find Asian men unattractive (I've seen Asian guys with non-Asian women a couple times) but holy shit does it seem few and far between and it looks like I actually have to break my back chasing and proving I'm worth their time. It's a degrading prospect.

No you don't just feel like that, you literally went from 7/10 in your shithole country to 2/10 in the US. Have fun :feelsjuice: @Filipinocel

he's not ltn. he's subhuman:society::feelskek:

Obviously his personality must've changed as he was travelling between the countries, goddamned turbulences hit him too hard and concussed him:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

The gaslighting there telling him his worries about women potentially ruining his life are paranoia.

I despise people.

moratorium on all immigration anywhere to anywhere idfc

Obviously his personality must've changed as he was travelling between the countries, goddamned turbulences hit him too hard and concussed him:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
the air pressure must have shrunk his cerebral cortex and ruined his personality

The gaslighting there telling him his worries about women potentially ruining his life are paranoia.

I despise people.
It's a self report. False accusations mainly destroy sexually active men's lives. Every guy I know who's been falsely accused is either a Chad or an ex Chad.

Nigga was reverse Geomaxxing, going backwards in evolution from human to subhuman piece of shit. What a retard lmao

Brootal, that look only works on prettyfaced kpopmaxxers and or prettyboy whites like Timothee
These retards think becoming rich and successful in the US will get them laid more only to end up rich successful and incel.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Though to be fair, from what I've noticed they are surprisingly open to talking about racial differences in a wide variety of things, except for a very few extremely taboo ones:feelsjuice:.
You're only allowed to talk about racial differences if it makes niggers look good (muh twitch fibers) or rice and curries look bad.

the air pressure must have shrunk his cerebral cortex and ruined his personality
Always unfortunate when that happens and stops those slayers for making their slayerdom international:feelsbadman:.

You're only allowed to talk about racial differences if it makes niggers look good (muh twitch fibers) or rice and curries look bad.
:yes::yes::yes:

Always unfortunate when that happens and stops those slayers for making their slayerdom international:feelsbadman:.

:yes::yes::yes:
If only he had his adonis academy tard helmet he could have kept his personality and speared some white whales like my hero hamza :soy:

Basically a lot of people's explanation for why black athletes seem to dominate running/sprinting and such.

I know nothing about biology but it seems like cope, I know east africa black butt thats because Masai niggas had to trek across long as plains with like lions and shit

If only he had his adonis academy tard helmet he could have kept his personality and speared some white whales like my hero hamza :soy:
If only brocel, if only...

I know nothing about biology but it seems like cope, I know east africa black butt thats because Masai niggas had to trek across long as plains with like lions and shit
Yup. It's also funny since it's only a few specific populations that dominate those world competitions, but whenever it gets brought up people describe it as applicable to all blacks:feelshaha:.

"Different racial groups have different advantages", when it comes to rice and currycels soycucks suddenly turn into race realists.
But if you tell those nigger lovers that rice and curries are rich in sub-saharan countries biggest niggers are retarded, they chimp out at you.

Chinks really should just make use of their high IQ and mass invade/rape africa already.

If only brocel, if only...

Yup. It's also funny since it's only a few specific populations that dominate those world competitions, but whenever it gets brought up people describe it as applicable to all blacks:feelshaha:.
Seriously, blacks have tons of built in obesity genetics yet somehow they cope about muscle making them faster when specific ethnic groups of blacks dominate a sport. The most brooal part is watching my black family cope about black people getting dominated in basketball by eastern europeans

But if you tell those nigger lovers that rice and curries are rich in sub-saharan countries biggest niggers are retarded, they chimp out at you.

Chinks really should just make use of their high IQ and mass invade/rape africa already.
aren't you a fakecel race coper

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Though to be fair, from what I've noticed they are surprisingly open to talking about racial differences in a wide variety of things, except for a very few extremely taboo ones:feelsjuice:.
You're not allowed to point out niggers are retarded, but you can make fun of chinks all day long

If I were him I'd establish a financial base in the US and leave asap (which is what I'm in the process of doing)

America is the last place on earth you want to be in as an Asian male (especially the west coast). Not just because of the racist piece of shit foids but also because of the racist society in general. Also niggers and spics vastly lower the quality of life and will make it worst and worst as time goes along (but he's filipino so what does he really care about that lol)

That said, I find it strange how white american foids perceive them.
White foids are absolutely disgusted by the typical 5'3-5'4 short, dark, and SEA monkey faced filipino male.

On the other hand white foids seem to prefer filipino men the most out of all the races of Asian men so as long as he's 5'7 or up. I think this is because filipino dudes don't look as clean cut/neotenous as east asian men. Have more muscle mass, slightly longer limbs, and larger bones than east asians. Plus some filipino dudes can rock the suave latin male look/demeanor.

I am very familiar with the filipinos here in CA. They can be nigger like and act like they're always on crack. A few of them I would consider cool but a lot are straight up 5'3 comical niggers or nigger wannabes. I have seen how foids treat the ones that look like the OP. They treat those types with absolute brutality. Foids are not shy at all whatsoever in making it clear to those types that they are not interested and for them to not even think about making a move.

Last edited:
I am very familiar with filipinos because there are so many of them here in CA. They can be nigger like and act like they're always on crack. A few of them I would consider cool but a lot are straight up 5'3 comical niggers or nigger wannabes. I have seen how foids treat the ones that look like the OP. They treat those types with absolute brutality. Foids are not shy at all whatsoever in making it clear to those types that they are not interested and for them to not even think about making a move.
A lot of them do anything to larp as black or latino because they know being SEA monkey is a death sentence, it's brutal.

You're not allowed to point out niggers are retarded, but you can make fun of chinks all day long
Unfortunately:feelsseriously:. There's so many double standards when it comes to social issues that that term itself barely even means anything really, it's just "standards":feelsUgh:.

Jfl, as I said before a lot of these foids who are into Asian men are actually lesbians in denial. Not even they see us as men, we are just women with a penis to them :feelsugh: @
Biowaste Removal
@Biowaste Removal
No such things as lesbians, but yes XF who like AM like a weak femboy/ladyboy as their fetish

The fact that this is the only demographic that likes rice men is just sad.
i've never seen a woman who liked masculine men also like asian men. What if we looked like Daniel Dae Kim?

Even if he manages to find a wife, he'll end up getting cucked and he'll only be more miserable. I have a Filipino neighbor who was always friendly with everyone and even helped my dad with our outside house issues, but his wife cheated on him with a cumskin in his own home, and they had a huge fight and he eventually got divorceraped and became an anti-social. He did say hello to me recently though when I was coming home and he was heading out for a walk.

Even if he manages to find a wife, he'll end up getting cucked and he'll only be more miserable. I have a Filipino neighbor who was always friendly with everyone and even helped my dad with our outside house issues, but his wife cheated on him with a cumskin in his own home, and they had a huge fight and he eventually got divorceraped and became an anti-social. He did say hello to me recently though when I was coming home and he was heading out for a walk.
Sad for him, what was his age ? boomer, millenial ?

did they had kids ?

Sad for him, what was his age ? boomer, millenial ?

did they had kids ?
I think he's in his late 40s or early 50s and no he doesn't have kids.

I think he's in his late 40s or early 50s and no he doesn't have kids.
so practically a boomer

btw as you mentioned no kiddos how many asian americans ( both pure couples ) have kids ? even worse birthrates than white couples i guess ?

so practically a boomer

btw as you mentioned no kiddos how many asian americans ( both pure couples ) have kids ? even worse birthrates than white couples i guess ?
I'm not sure. I rarely see Asian American couples with kids, since most of them are zoomers. Today I did see a manlet ricecel with an obese white foid walking together with their baby though.

I'm not sure. I rarely see Asian American couples with kids, since most of them are zoomers. Today I did see a manlet ricecel with an obese white foid with a baby though.
i said AMAF couples

I know. I've only seen AMAF with kids a few times.
i see

do white americans are seen by ethnics as one being, or at least they can differe between polish americans, german, italian, irish, WASP etc

i see

do white americans are seen by ethnics as one being, or at least they can differe between polish americans, german, italian, irish, WASP etc
Bro Arabs are seen as white in US :feelskek:

Most of them see them all as the same.
even distinct phenotypes like neo danubian, gorid or gracile med...phenotypes which aren't associated with white americans ?