Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First world incels are extremely lucky...(Perspective from South African incel)

Yes at first worlders do comfortably neetmaxx, while we third worlders continuously live in survival mode and being grindmaxx for survival
It actually never began for third world cels.

As a fellow third worlder incel(being living in Curryland) I completely agree that being incel in a third world country is absolutely worst. There is no basic quality of life. Poverty, Corruption, Inflation, Poor Infrastructure hard hits.
We can't even cope, no neetbux or anything, it's either you fly or you die

I wish I had neetbux and a good salary:feelsbadman:. So far, the only option seems to be passiveincomemaxxing, I know a bunch of guys who are making nice money giving bandwith to crypto miners, I'll probably join them soon tbh.

as a 1st world incel I agree. not sure why its so hard for some to acknowledge their privilege

I thought South Africa is at least second world? I mean it has to be better then other African shitholes like Kenya or Ethiopia. :feelswhere:
Overall i agree, even do i think the worst place to live are second world countryes like mine , u cant wage max like in first world country and foids are complete westernized slores like in first world. :cryfeels::feelsbadman:At least foids in 3rd world are not as degenrated as in first world, i think its easier to at least lose virginity and escape inceldom :feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:

Thanks first worlder brocel for acknowledging the problem of third worlders incels
I used to live there myself lol, my quality of life has improved x1000 ever since moving to the USA.

Let me get straight to the point, living in a third world country already has it problems, be it unemployment, a high crime rate, poverty etc. Being an incel in a third world country is absolutely brootal because you're practically a subhuman among subhuman. You have to be extremely unattractive to be deemed unattractive in a third world country because a lot of ppl are unattractive. First world incels don't have to worry about talking long walks outside, they don't have to worry about being retrenched(at their jobs), they don't have to worry about getting being unemployed. I always hear people speaking about NEETing and walking to the gym and the dead of night. A luxury third world incels don't.

All I'm trying to say is that count your fucking blessings you stupid first worldcels. I tired of hearing you niggers complaining of muahhhh life's so hard and the worst thing to happen to a human being is inceldom :soy:. Inceldom is the least of our worries mang.
Inb4 dnr comments, coomskins trying to cope and and all the sfcels seething

@GodspeedPeasant Do you agree?
ofcouese i fucking agree. this is common sense. sorry for the late reply, wanna know why?? its coz my shithole of a neighbourhood didnt have electricity FOR 7 FUCKING DAYS. LAST TIME I HAD LIGHTS ON WAS LASTWEEK SATURDAY!! HAHAHA GODD MY ONLY WISH IS TO PUNCH GOD IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR GIVING ME THIS PISS STAIN OF A LIFE. I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS SHITHOLW OF A DUMPP AHHHAAAAA. NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO HANGING MYSELF!! @BlackCel_from_ZA . south africa is a helllll

I can’t speak for all third worlders but the ones that I’ve met (those are middle class/upper class in Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Argentina, Brazil) seem to live quite well, I even know some neets from countries you’d regard as absolute giga-shitholes. It heavily depends on the country you’re in tbqh. One of my closest online friends is from Nepal and despite having a single working mother he has a maid, good internet, and a decent amount of money to spend on himself. Thirdies who think that life will be heaven on earth after moving to well off countries are kind of deluded, sure it might be slightly better but if you don’t have the intelligence then your life is still going to be mediocre.

as a 1st world incel I agree. not sure why its so hard for some to acknowledge their privilege
Many first world countries are on their way to becoming absolute shitholes, if I go outside there’s a high chance I’ll hear someone speak that guttural garbage called spanish.

You could've been a first-world incel if you niggers had just known your place. Gentle reminder that South Africa had nuclear weapons when it was at its peak. It was unironically one of the most prosperous countries on the planet.

People proceed to cope by saying that "only whites had it good but the blacks were poor!:soy:" Admittedly, to some extent there was a truth to that, but now ask yourself the following: would you rather be lower class in a first-world country, or middle-class in a shithole? I suppose your very thread title answers that question for you.

Perfectly said we are full of subhumans and poor asf wages are ass i worked my ass 6 fucking months non stop full saving to buy a gaming laptop
Westernercels live life on jewtorial
Also dating wasnt allowed in our schools while growing up @BlackCel_from_ZA idk if you had the same

Perfectly said we are full of subhumans and poor asf wages are ass i worked my ass 6 fucking months non stop full saving to buy a gaming laptop
Westernercels live life on jewtorial
Also dating wasnt allowed in our schools while growing up @BlackCel_from_ZA idk if you had the same
That's more of an issue of you being poor, most middle class thirdies I know and game with have ok setups, the only issue is gpu shortages really. What country are you from?

Based thread. On the other hand, can’t you betabuxx or arrangedmarriagemaxxx in third world ??

That's more of an issue of you being poor, most middle class thirdies I know and game with have ok setups, the only issue is gpu shortages really. What country are you from?
I have a great gaming laptop and classified

Let me get straight to the point, living in a third world country already has it problems, be it unemployment, a high crime rate, poverty etc. Being an incel in a third world country is absolutely brootal because you're practically a subhuman among subhuman. You have to be extremely unattractive to be deemed unattractive in a third world country because a lot of ppl are unattractive. First world incels don't have to worry about talking long walks outside, they don't have to worry about being retrenched(at their jobs), they don't have to worry about getting being unemployed. I always hear people speaking about NEETing and walking to the gym and the dead of night. A luxury third world incels don't.

All I'm trying to say is that count your fucking blessings you stupid first worldcels. I tired of hearing you niggers complaining of muahhhh life's so hard and the worst thing to happen to a human being is inceldom :soy:. Inceldom is the least of our worries mang.
Inb4 dnr comments, coomskins trying to cope and and all the sfcels seething

@GodspeedPeasant Do you agree?
I live in France but in a town full of blacks and arabs, i didn't had a real jobs for more than a years and before that for almost 3 years.

Only things i can't argu about is going outside without a lot of fear, even if media try to make people think France have become a violent country and of cours the food, thank GOD im in France for the food, i will never complain about that honestly and having access to clean water everyday, thank you anon for reminding me of my luck in life, even if i still can't have a pussy to fuck.