Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First workceling week survived

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
It went easier than I thought because:

- most women there are post-wall and/or unattractive

- most men there are short and Norwooding hard

- I’m definitely not the most subhuman/awkward male working there

- breaks and leaving time are flexible so I can know how to avoid embarrassing small talks

- people from different offices don’t really have to interact much with each other

Anyway, all I care is the money. If my neurodivergent brain is still holding out in 3 months I’ll consider leaving my small dirty flat which is aggravating my depression day by day, kek

mogs me at lasting more than 4 hours

Good luck ,I'll start soon.

It went easier than I thought because:

- most women there are post-wall and/or unattractive

- most men there are short and Norwooding hard

- I’m definitely not the most subhuman/awkward male working there

- breaks and leaving time are flexible so I can know how to avoid embarrassing small talks

- people from different offices don’t really have to interact much with each other

Anyway, all I care is the money. If my neurodivergent brain is still holding out in 3 months I’ll consider leaving my small dirty flat which is aggravating my depression day by day, kek
Imma just eat this bag of chips and watch garfield all day

Was a wagie from 15 to 21

Congratulations for settling into the grindy, monotonous, brain-grinding routine that is wageslaving. You'll interact with the entitled whores sooner or later. :feelscomfy:

Nice, much the same case here. Wageslaving isnt unbearable when your coworkers are just as subhuman as myself.

College on the other hand youre surrounded by gigamogger sexhavers 24/7 :feelsohgod:

Even in the easiest workolace conditions though, it's still hard ti be motivated when all you have to work for are your personal copes and survival, nothing greater.

Every normie situation always starts easy and deteriorates over time. They will bully later on more intensely so will have to switch jobs maybe after 2 years.

Nice, much the same case here. Wageslaving isnt unbearable when your coworkers are just as subhuman as myself.
Aye, and I have a feeling that half of the males there are as non NT as me, kek

Just hop on neetbuxx

aren't you tall anyway so going to a workplace won't really cause you any kind of trouble