Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal First weekend of 2024.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
It's the first weekend of 2024 and I'm rotting alone without a GF to pass the time with.

At this point, I don't even care about sex and intimacy. I'd be happy if I just had a woman to talk to.

Id be happy if I just had a woman to talk to.
Engage with gta npc foids, foid personalities are so bland that videogame npcs can imitate them realistic enough and even make them better

Hell nah paying a woman for her to talk to you is cucked, would be better off for him to just kidnap one
yeah I know but op said he merely wants to talk to a woman like a cuck

Day as day for the incel neet

trucel trait: I only talk to myself

Anyone tried looksmaxxing to reach theyre full potential?

Hell nah paying a woman for her to talk to you is cucked, would be better off for him to just kidnap one
Brilliant! Then you get to spend the next 10-20 years in prison surrounded by gay guys. Fucking idiot.

It's the first weekend of 2024 and I'm rotting alone without a GF to pass the time with.

At this point, I don't even care about sex and intimacy. I'd be happy if I just had a woman to talk to.
We are entitled to gf. Fuck women's rights

Nobody is entitled to anything.

You're either able to get a GF or you're not.
I disagree. We are entitled to basic human needs such as love and sex. It's common sense

yep same shit, same year. Weekends are hell, the FOMO effect is in full force and the loneliness is insufferable. Mental health is even worse on weekends. Even the loser next door has more of a life than me, he's a fellow incel but goes out on saturdays to drink at bar with his mum. All I've done is get my haircut, bought some fruit and a chicken burger meal from the takeaway.

That's literally the highlight of my weekend. Meanwhile I'm getting notifications from a work group chat about a staff member having a baby, she announced it like it was the 2nd coming of christ then the whole organisation congratulated her. No one gives a fuck about me and other guys on here, we get no validation whatsoever, no one would piss on us if we was on fire.

You must be feeling suicidal :dab:

Nothing changes 2024 will be yr of survival

Brilliant! Then you get to spend the next 10-20 years in prison surrounded by gay guys. Fucking idiot.
Just escape to the woods theory , return back to tradition and live like a ape

good comments in here, then immature comments.